9AAA standings, scores, etc.

eagle26

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826419396[/snapback]GALLATIN HAS GOOD PLAYERS AND COACHES. WE MAY NOT BE AS BAD AS YOU THINK THERE ROLLINWAVE90. RIGHT ARAMIS?

Actually REDSMAN, ROLLINWAVE90 is right on some accounts. We have struggled some this year and looked bad at times vs. others. I dont think we are bad though. Sure we will be outmanned in some games and overpowered by certain pitchers, but we usually do ok. We send our share of players to the next level mainly because you do a great job of promoting them. We are just as usual a little short on Pitching. I mean you know last year we could have easily seen McCadams, Grey, and Cotham or Hill in the same week. We have not had a P of that caliber in a long time. But in saying that, we are known to pull off an upset or 2 a year. Who knows what can happen in this district? As far as Davis goes, he is a good young coach and a great addition to our staff. As far as you go though, I am behind you 110%. We have been ripped before and we will be ripped again. To me the way you expose your players and have them prepared for not only baseball games but everything else is what matters most. We may get run ruled today- it wont be the first time and not the last either, but I know our players will flat out give it everything they have.

GOOD STUFF ARAMIS. THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HEARD AT LEBANON AND COOKEVILLE. I AM SURE IT IS SOMEONE I HAVE MADE MAD IN THE PAST. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY THEY CAN MOVE ON. AS FAR AS OUR TEAM, WE WILL PLAY AS HARD AS WE CAN- AS LONG AS WE CAN. AND YES, OUR COACHES DO AS GOOD A JOBAS ANY I HAVE BEEN AROUND.