UNAKA FOOTBALL 2007

AsIs

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Apr 30 2007 - 03:11 PM) 826448521[/snapback]nobodys trying to avoid your post the reason no one is responding is because you make no sense. youre either legally retarted or you was smoking dope during english class in high school. could you explain what you was trying to say a little better because you are confusing the heck out of me, i have no clue what you are talking about in your post.

My bad, I was talking about the "STUDY HALL" / ALGEBRA / WEIGHT LIFTING / "LETS SEE HOW THINGS ARE GOING BEFORE WE TEST"(gateway) class.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HAMPTON @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:39 PM) 826448480[/snapback]Well maybe you haven't seen any post for a little while is that we people from hampton have jobs you know. Unlike you creekers who are unemployed sitting on your fat ?ss eating cheetos all day just waiting to write something on here for a laugh or maybe you just sell drugs out of your own household to. Boy your setting a real good statement for the young.

With every thing thats going on at Hampton , your talking about setting examples, give me and the rest of the readers a break! AT LEAST THE CREEKERS DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(OIHATETHEM2 @ Apr 30 2007 - 06:36 AM) 826448183[/snapback]NOW NOW NOW, you might want to watch where you are going with this one! (STUDY HALL)aka NO GATEWAY class, / WEIGHT LIFTING ,I think you know what I mean. It would be in your best interest to stay away from the class room(no pun intended) on this one, Hampton don't need the "higher ups "looking into this also. Blue ribbon school, give me a break. Unaka's test scores are at least LEGAL!!!!!!!!!

T. Chambers and W. Holstclaw, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!! Is there more to this Hampton thing than meets the eye????? Whats this "study hall" thing??????

QUOTE(OIHATETHEM2 @ May 1 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826449047[/snapback]With every thing thats going on at Hampton , your talking about setting examples, give me and the rest of the readers a break! AT LEAST THE CREEKERS DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, it's good to hear someone finally tell the truth on here....... speak on OIHATETHEM2!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(whirlwind @ May 1 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826449071[/snapback]Finally, it's good to hear someone finally tell the truth on here....... speak on OIHATETHEM2!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwind thanks, but credit must go where credit is due, (Hampton). If there was nothing to speak of, then there would be nothing to read.

QUOTE(whirlwind @ May 1 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826449071[/snapback]Finally, it's good to hear someone finally tell the truth on here....... speak on OIHATETHEM2!!!!!!!!!

Nice one whirlwind...

Once upon a time some genius made the statement "The Truth Shall Set You Free." However, we may have to change it.... "The Truth Shall Set MOST of You Free."