The best Single A town.

shutout

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:50 AM) 826415268[/snapback]This thread is not a discussion about whether or not Chattanooga qualifies as a town. Please go back and read the initial post. Whether or not Chattanooga qualifies as a town or not, right now the best single a basketball comes from Chatt-town. This is not about spirit and support of fans it is about success and talent.

Go back and read the title of the thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mr knowitall @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826415636[/snapback]I've seen a episode of "COPS" from Chattanooga!!!!! They usally shoot in citys, not small towns.

As far as talent.... results speak. Chattanooga was standing in the end.

Good job to all who played

I was watching that show a few years ago and saw a guy on there I worked with in high school, it was mega weird.

This is a silly argument. There's no way to compare a city with 8-10 Class A schools to small towns with one school. If you're considering Chattanooga, you also have to look at the teams that aren't too strong in Class A. Culleoka I'm sure is better than the average Class A school in Chattanooga.

QUOTE(Indian @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826416359[/snapback]This is a silly argument. There's no way to compare a city with 8-10 Class A schools to small towns with one school. If you're considering Chattanooga, you also have to look at the teams that aren't too strong in Class A. Culleoka I'm sure is better than the average Class A school in Chattanooga.

when you have 2 teams that are in the State championship from chattanooga and when your one school in one town doesnt make it to the final you get sad, maybe because they dont get too much of a variety of different schools to play. the thing about a spelling lesson that i need to have... well when you type on the internet you sometimes speed through words so... im sorry, look at CSAS's graduation % and look at what colleges we go to... then get back to me when you compare them to yours

QUOTE(Indian @ Mar 18 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826416359[/snapback]This is a silly argument. There's no way to compare a city with 8-10 Class A schools to small towns with one school. If you're considering Chattanooga, you also have to look at the teams that aren't too strong in Class A. Culleoka I'm sure is better than the average Class A school in Chattanooga.

Aw thanks, Indian! You must be a WARRIOR at heart! haha.. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

seeing every team in chattanoga single A wise 2 or 3 times i would have to say that there was one team that was clearly better than everyone else, temple, then csas and grace were solid single A teams that competed well when they stepped outside of A in the AA and AAA world. 21st century was clearly better then the rest of the areas single A teams. after that really weak. csas had nobody in their district that was close to .500 in the region.