Josh Sain

BIGWEBB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BIGWEBB @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:49 PM) 826415947[/snapback]Give us something Man

I beg your pardon...This kid can play at the highest level...He's defended Chism, T. Young and has been an offensive threat against them as well...He has two rings and a Tourney MVP to back it up...

Liberty's style prevented him from show casing his complete game...He is a student of the game and very coachable...He is a team player...Had he been with a run of the mill team he could have average 30pts a contest...

Don't sell this kid short...

After watching Sain yesterday and numerous times during his career he has a few flaws in his game that might keep him from a top flight SEC program. Good high shcool career and wonderful kid but a very smooth but flat jumper and no one on one skills off the dribble. If he could take sampson with him to get open looks he would be great. Congrats Liberty

QUOTE(dman1424 @ Mar 18 2007 - 10:45 AM) 826416188[/snapback]After watching Sain yesterday and numerous times during his career he has a few flaws in his game that might keep him from a top flight SEC program.

That was said about many players on this board. Last year critics of Brandan Wright, Thad Young, Wayne Chism, and Willie Kemp all wanted to point out flaws. All four of those young men started for NCAA tournament teams this year. 3 are still playing for the championship.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 18 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826416205[/snapback]That was said about many players on this board. Last year critics of Brandan Wright, Thad Young, Wayne Chism, and Willie Kemp all wanted to point out flaws. All four of those young men started for NCAA tournament teams this year. 3 are still playing for the championship.

Good point Monty. I distinctly remember someone last year saying that Chism wouldn`t be able to do anything in the SEC. I wish I could remember who said that. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />