Liberty would defeat any Memphis team

Galilee

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:28 AM) 826417309[/snapback]Bolivar returns everybody. They will be the team to beat in AA next year.

Im saying this because Howard wasnt fully equiped with all of its players this year. They will be back next year with all of their players and the other three teams will also have the same teams

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:06 PM) 826417796[/snapback]Im saying this because Howard wasnt fully equiped with all of its players this year. They will be back next year with all of their players and the other three teams will also have the same teams

BTW will have all their players back next year. This team is young and loaded. The freshman team from last year won the City championship. They finished the season 24-0.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826417532[/snapback]Dyer County returns all their top players,except for Nico Jones.....If all the reports that are swirling around are true,they may be getting another very good player from a near-by school......DC will be in the mix next season.....

And that could possibly be a Victor McLin.....if he goes to DC who will go to the bench and who will start??that team will be VERY HARD to beat if he heads to Newbern...I don't think it's going to happen though...as good of a girls team Dburg has had why would Victor's sister Victoria want to go to a team that has been struggling over the last few years....I don't see Victor heading to Newbern IMO!!!! I look for the Choctaws to be back at state next year though!!!