Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 18 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826416980[/snapback]Yeah ok.

Anthony is the best point guard I have seen in a long time. He is exciting to watch along with his teammates. Liberty's players and fans were a real class act! They win my award for the best team and fans in the entire tournament and I am from Maryville. Not sure who was more exciting to watch the team or your fans. You guys should be proud and I wish you well for many years to come. We had a great tournament and deserved to win AAA but our team and fans would be no match for Anthony and 31, 33, 24 etc............and most of all your "yick yak" fans???

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 19 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826417126[/snapback]face facts my boy.

What facts my boy? The fact that you were sitting at home Saturday Night, excuse me Friday night. Stay away from those weak schedules and you might play for the title. Don't get facts and opinions confused. Here are some facts.1.)The last 4 years the state champion has come out of district 12AA.

2.) The Liberty Crusaders are back to back state champions 3.) Jewaun Long is Mr. Basketball for AA, oh did I mention he is from district 12AA and represents the Liberty Crusaders. 4.)The Liberty Crusaders were 37-3

5.) My last fact before I forget. We could have made your team our 38th victory, but we don't put weak teams on our schedule. Now show me some of your facts genius. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 18 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826416975[/snapback]white house played great team ball as well. all 5 starters averaged 8 or more . they wouldve played liberty tougher then dyer co or mitchell. we'll be back in the boro neat year.

You are kidding right? LT would have hit the century mark against them and beat them by at least 40.