Single A at the Boro

OLDSCHOOL44

QUOTE(DOCTORBALLA @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:06 AM) 826417282[/snapback]I don't think you can have Culleoka before Temple as the "most talented team".

Sure I can......

Other than Humboldt,Culleoka had the most talent......Of the teams I saw...Temple just played very well as team.....

To the Wartburg guy......I can't comment on Wartburg because I didn't see them.....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole tournament, I believed that who ever won the Temple/East Lit/Wartburg/Humboldt side of the bracket, would win State.

I saw Cully play and wasn't 100% impressed. I built up in my head that they were a great team. But I did only see one game played by them this year. I can't base their season on one performance.

I didn't see Wartburg, but I was suprised that the Humboldt/ Wartburg game was closer than I expected.

I say: Temple, Humboldt, split between Wartburg and CSAS, Cully...etc

But Temple did beat a team from each area: middle,west, then east!

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826417438[/snapback]The whole tournament, I believed that who ever won the Temple/East Lit/Wartburg/Humboldt side of the bracket, would win State.

I saw Cully play and wasn't 100% impressed. I built up in my head that they were a great team. But I did only see one game played by them this year. I can't base their season on one performance.

I didn't see Wartburg, but I was suprised that the Humboldt/ Wartburg game was closer than I expected.

I say: Temple, Humboldt, split between Wartburg and CSAS, Cully...etc

But Temple did beat a team from each area: middle,west, then east!

I dont think that East Lit team could have won they wouldnt have beat CSAS or Culleoka

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 19 2007 - 06:16 PM) 826417845[/snapback]umm, you need to rearrange a lil bit in the middle part. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol..CSAS beat yall and Temple beat CSAS and Humbodlt... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 19 2007 - 12:23 PM)

Temple, Humboldt, Wartburg, CSAS, Culleoka, Westside, East Lit, and Cloudland...Thats how I rank them...

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826417845[/snapback]umm, you need to rearrange a lil bit in the middle part. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ok seriously..here's how i think it goes: Temple, Humboldt, Culleoka/Wartburg or Wartburg/Culleoka, CSAS, Westside, East Lit, Cloudland

now please, /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> don't anybody attack me..lol..i'll take it personally. I saw every one of these teams play but only during the tournament. Yes, I know CSAS beat us with a big win, but I think we are the better team... not on that day though! we didn't play like we can play! that's how it goes sometimes, i guess. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />