TEMPLE

Green_Acres

Temple is very lucky to get a guy like Caleb Marcum, sure Greg would have been a great choice, but Greg did not want the job...He still has to finish school anyway.....I believe that Caleb will be a very good coach....I am sure that there will be an adjustment period for him, being the AD and head basketball coach and new father and husband, but there is no doubt in my mind he will do a great job!!!

Everyone on here is so quick to bash him, when most of you dont even know him.....If you truly are Temple fans then give the guy a chance before you get on here and start bashing him....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Vincent the Amazing @ Mar 29 2007 - 06:34 PM) 826426009[/snapback]Temple is very lucky to get a guy like Caleb Marcum, sure Greg would have been a great choice, but Greg did not want the job...He still has to finish school anyway.....I believe that Caleb will be a very good coach....I am sure that there will be an adjustment period for him, being the AD and head basketball coach and new father and husband, but there is no doubt in my mind he will do a great job!!!

Everyone on here is so quick to bash him, when most of you dont even know him.....If you truly are Temple fans then give the guy a chance before you get on here and start bashing him....

Read all the posts before you accuse everyone. From the beginning I supported him, and I believe he will do fine

I also think he will do well he is a great guy, and I think he is a great choice....I simply went off on Temple's administration for previous bad decisions, oh yea and he did make a dumb comment in the paper...I think caleb could the perfect guy for the job because of his enthusiasm and POSSIBLE longevity of his coaching career... (if he doesn't get so fed up with the administration that he quits...)

First of all...IOWNYOU...is my hero....hes actually a little bit of a silly billy....anyways i think pasture should be quiet....i would just like to know how he has so much time on his hands to write these essays...and quite frankly, after i read one of his books i get mad about the 3 hrs i just wasted...and who cares what one douche bag says out of total ignorance...just let it go people...you fuel his fire w/ wasting time responding to his comments he just likes annoying people...we shall let dogs be dogs...o yea...IOWNYOU is the man

QUOTE(ImRight&UKnowIt @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826426223[/snapback]First of all...IOWNYOU...is my hero....hes actually a little bit of a silly billy....anyways i think pasture should be quiet....i would just like to know how he has so much time on his hands to write these essays...and quite frankly, after i read one of his books i get mad about the 3 hrs i just wasted...and who cares what one douche bag says out of total ignorance...just let it go people...you fuel his fire w/ wasting time responding to his comments he just likes annoying people...we shall let dogs be dogs...o yea...IOWNYOU is the man

You are right and i know it!!!

QUOTE(ImRight&UKnowIt @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826426223[/snapback]First of all...IOWNYOU...is my hero....hes actually a little bit of a silly billy....anyways i think pasture should be quiet....i would just like to know how he has so much time on his hands to write these essays...and quite frankly, after i read one of his books i get mad about the 3 hrs i just wasted...and who cares what one douche bag says out of total ignorance...just let it go people...you fuel his fire w/ wasting time responding to his comments he just likes annoying people...we shall let dogs be dogs...o yea...IOWNYOU is the man

Yeah you're exactly right about pasture

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 29 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826425938[/snapback]I AGREE!! GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR POWERFUL INVISIBILITY AND GIVE HER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS....YOU ARE A PANSY...SHE IS NOT....HAVE I MENTIONED YOU ARE A SCARED PATHETIC LITTLE MAN...OH AND SEXTON WILL NOT LEAVE A PLACE THAT HAS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE GOOD FOR HIM AND HIS FUTURE IN THE GAME OF BASKETBALL!!!

I write behind a pseudonym because I have been around long enough to know the value of body language and tonal expressions in communicating. When you read text, it is left up to the individual reader to assume what the orignial intention of the writer is and far too often I and others have been misunderstood and bashed over things we were not saying because of the faulty filters of the readers.

You guys writing behind your own false identities should be a little more gracious seeing how you have not been forthcoming in letting all of us know who you really are. I expect that you have your own reasons for not using your real names.

Some of you guys are like footballs, you never can really tell which way you are going to bounce.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 30 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826426472[/snapback]I write behind a pseudonym because I have been around long enough to know the value of body language and tonal expressions in communicating. When you read text, it is left up to the individual reader to assume what the orignial intention of the writer is and far too often I and others have been misunderstood and bashed over things we were not saying because of the faulty filters of the readers.

You guys writing behind your own false identities should be a little more gracious seeing how you have not been forthcoming in letting all of us know who you really are. I expect that you have your own reasons for not using your real names.

Some of you guys are like footballs, you never can really tell which way you are going to bounce.

OK........ So are u going to give us your e-mail?

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 30 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826426472[/snapback]You guys writing behind your own false identities should be a little more gracious seeing how you have not been forthcoming in letting all of us know who you really are. I expect that you have your own reasons for not using your real names.

so tell us who you are.