Smyrna 2007

january25

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jmu031 @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826446496[/snapback]I've heard that they are twice as good this year as last season and that they are 3 deep in each position.

I'm surprised to hear Day has been moved to safety. With 19 sacks last year, you would think they could find someone else to play safety so that we can keep that strong pass rush w/ Day at LB. It's really hard for me to believe that.

Jonah will be a great corner. He has ideal size, speed, and strength to fit that position.

I've heard both sides of the spectrum about this new kicker. I hear he can make 50 yarders easy, I hear he is no good at all, and I hear Sonny will be the kicker and punter. Who knows what the heck is true.

day will be fine - the way they use a strong safety he will be more like and extra lb and free to come off the edge more

wilkes will still be the free safety

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 28 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826447717[/snapback]could be, I would guess ut would be 1st but not a lock

they are all offering now so he is going on all his visits

Which schools have actually offered him besides Bama and UT? I've heard that some schools will offer him or already have but there is no indication on any recruiting sites.

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 29 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826447864[/snapback]its nice 2 hear of all of the D1 talk for these guys. Best of Luck!! can't believe it has started this soon but it makes the season all that more interesting. So has Sonny already signed? I know yall were talking about Wilkes but has Sonny? Who is taking snaps while sonny is playing ball? did he sign for football or baseball? best of luck to all of these guys.. Great to have the D1 interest in Rutherford this year.. Best of Luck.. It will make for some great football!!

You can bet that Sonny will get the best advice possible before he signs with anyone. The kid is very smart and he will weigh every option b/f making a decision. Best of luck to him. I know his Father is looking down right now beaming from ear to ear about his boy.