Smyrna 2007

january25

QUOTE(olandpats @ Apr 29 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826447831[/snapback]wilkes needs 2 wait 4 florida 2 offer .

Wilkes "AKA Playmaker", can go anywhere he wants to go. He is that good. I can't wait for the season to start.

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 26 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826446108[/snapback]so i read this to say wyant is congratulating himself on his new position.. man that is kind of lame.. guess no one else will do it.. congrats smyrna glad u got him best of luck /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You must be a joke......are you really ignorant enought to think that I am coach wyant? Lay off of him. From what I have heard, he is a decent, honest man.

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 26 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826446108[/snapback]so i read this to say wyant is congratulating himself on his new position.. man that is kind of lame.. guess no one else will do it.. congrats smyrna glad u got him best of luck /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You must be a joke......are you really ignorant enought to think that I am coach wyant? Lay off of him. From what I have heard, he is a decent, honest man.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bdogg @ May 1 2007 - 09:59 AM) 826449015[/snapback]There is not doubt that Rod will the most highly recruited football player in this area, quite possibly the Southeast.

i believe that spurlock from Riverdale will be the most highly recruited player in this area. Now in the southeast thats prob pushing it for either one

QUOTE(uncfan09 @ May 1 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826449148[/snapback]i believe that spurlock from Riverdale will be the most highly recruited player in this area. Now in the southeast thats prob pushing it for either one

I will give spurlock his due, however, Rod is a skill person who can change the complexion of a game.

I said it 2 years ago

rod wilkes will be the number one prospect in the state and may be the number 1 receiver in the south his senior year

I guess we will see when all the 07 magazines come out but my bet if any one wants to take it is rod will certainly be the highest rated recruit in this region

next prediction

with his frame and speed he has a chance to go to the big league if he works hard and stays healthy and this is not just my opinion but stated by a division one coach I spoke with

i will give rod credit he is a GREAT wide receiver but the first time we (RIVERDALE) played them i wasn't to impressed. It might have been cuz i am partial to R'dale, but i think that rod will be in the top in wide receivers and i think that sunny could have the chance possibly to be up there as a QB but i am still gona stick with Spur as the most recruited player in tn is Alabama comin to yalls practice any time soon cuz they r comin out i wana say thursday and i know for a fact that VAndy was out there today but the one place i am supprised hasnt been out there was MTSU.