East wins All Star Game!

Handyman21

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 24 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826421790[/snapback]The West was up for most of the game until the East came storming back late in the 4th quarter. Josh Sain had a chance to win the game for the West, but he missed a wide open dunk with about ten seconds to go. Oglesby was solid with some great assists. Wattad I believe will not play much at Georgetown at all.

Wattad had 9 points and 9 assists on 4/9 shooting... he also had the game winning assist to Wiggins when the west team sent 3 guys towards him. Unselfishly (something you can always say about Omar) he gave the ball up and wiggins scored. Kyle Groothius also had 25 points, mostly layups at the end of breaking the press. Wattad also had 4 rebounds.... Oglesby finished with 6 points and 7 assists... I don't see how you can say Wattad won't play at Georgetown after seeing him play. He may not dazzle but he does what he must to get the W. Good job EAST

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826422910[/snapback]Wattad had 9 points and 9 assists on 4/9 shooting... he also had the game winning assist to Wiggins when the west team sent 3 guys towards him. Unselfishly (something you can always say about Omar) he gave the ball up and wiggins scored. Kyle Groothius also had 25 points, mostly layups at the end of breaking the press. Wattad also had 4 rebounds.... Oglesby finished with 6 points and 7 assists... I don't see how you can say Wattad won't play at Georgetown after seeing him play. He may not dazzle but he does what he must to get the W. Good job EAST

I hope Omar gets to play, but after I saw Georgetown play recently, there is no way, sorry. But then again, you never know. He needs to put on weight, and quite a bit of it to have a chance. Muscle weight that is.

I wish him the best. Good thing Wattad and Oglesby woun't play together. They don't mix (both ways), I've seen them play together before.

Best of luck to both! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826422910[/snapback]Wattad had 9 points and 9 assists on 4/9 shooting... he also had the game winning assist to Wiggins when the west team sent 3 guys towards him. Unselfishly (something you can always say about Omar) he gave the ball up and wiggins scored. Kyle Groothius also had 25 points, mostly layups at the end of breaking the press. Wattad also had 4 rebounds.... Oglesby finished with 6 points and 7 assists... I don't see how you can say Wattad won't play at Georgetown after seeing him play. He may not dazzle but he does what he must to get the W. Good job EAST

So any word on Wiggins college decision yet? I think he has way more potential at that level than Omar...nothing against Wattad, I think he is amazing. But I think Antwaine will be a better college player.

QUOTE(barb @ Mar 27 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826424019[/snapback]So any word on Wiggins college decision yet? I think he has way more potential at that level than Omar...nothing against Wattad, I think he is amazing. But I think Antwaine will be a better college player.

Wiggins has been in close contacts with Tulsa, Appy State, College of Charleston, Ball State to name a few..... he is going to be fine.... Wattad works well in the G-town system... they like passers, and taller guards.... he fits both molds.... .strength... he and antwaine both need strength....