Warrior Spring Classic Week....

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Program is Now online for downloading/printing/selling for fun or profit:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...sic-program.pdf

If you are a host site feel free to download and print selected or all sheets and maybe add in some local ads?

Perhaps only print the teams playing in your neck of the woods for example

The program is mainly for pro and college scouts use and any mamas and daddies that might want a copy...

QUOTE(BARTLETTHSGRAD04 @ Mar 26 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826423336[/snapback]hey david im not gonna be able to make it this weekend . R u gonna post a score after each game?

I have internet access in the pressbox so I will be updating the schedule with scores as they come in

and will also have a standings page of each pool online. Sorry you can't make it - maybe I'll see ya

around the end of May? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(nowthatsfunny @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826423458[/snapback]Global warming must be creating a havoc with this tournament. Temperatures in the upper 70s to low 80s for the weekend. That must be about 50 degrees warmer than normal. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The 'R' word is what worries me - and I don't mean 'R'iverdale... We have had the 'R' word visit us every Friday for the last six years or so....

It was a little chilly that weekend /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And don't forget to get some banana puddin'! And maybe we can get some of Somboon's egg rolls cookin' this year /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />