National Ranked TN Teams!

Lion106

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Mar 31 2007 - 12:32 AM) 826426971[/snapback]Guys, we must remember that these so-called national rankings are among like 5 states that play in the spring. All the other states, such as Texas, California, North Carolina, and the Northeast states play in the fall. So be careful, these rankings could be a little misleading when looking at all the states together.

there is a national champion for each season, and then of the 3 they pick an overall national champion.. so quite hatin on tennessee cuz i dont know about you, but my club team can compete with those states teams (minus solar 89 and arsenal 89 those teams are just not fair)

How about that, someone else feels like pointing out that the national ranking don't include all 50 states. The latest poster just joined yesterday and felt the need to point this out to everyone. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THE RANKINGS ARE FOR SPRING STATES. You know what? Who cares. And you are wrong, ALL of the other states do NOT play in the fall. Some have a winter season. It's something like 9 states that play in the spring.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 31 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826427070[/snapback]there is a national champion for each season, and then of the 3 they pick an overall national champion.. so quite hatin on tennessee cuz i dont know about you, but my club team can compete with those states teams (minus solar 89 and arsenal 89 those teams are just not fair)

o really?? u can compete wath Padova?? Reston? Bethesda? Houstonians? CASL??wow i didnt know there was an 89 team in TN that could do that...be reasonable man i dont know who u play for but look up ur team on www.nationalsoccerrankings.com and those are generous to our are too. i bet there are 5 teams in Dallas alone that can beat most any 89 TN team.

QUOTE(SoccerDUDE99 @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826427454[/snapback]o really?? u can compete wath Padova?? Reston? Bethesda? Houstonians? CASL??wow i didnt know there was an 89 team in TN that could do that...be reasonable man i dont know who u play for but look up ur team on www.nationalsoccerrankings.com and those are generous to our are too. i bet there are 5 teams in Dallas alone that can beat most any 89 TN team.

Hey...im not being a smart allic but really you need to get some info on 89 TN teams before posting about how there not good. I think the 89 Impact won the region II premier league this year and played in Region III the year before vs CASL and all those "amazing" teams your talking about.

QUOTE(SoccerDUDE99 @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826427454[/snapback]o really?? u can compete wath Padova?? Reston? Bethesda? Houstonians? CASL??wow i didnt know there was an 89 team in TN that could do that...be reasonable man i dont know who u play for but look up ur team on www.nationalsoccerrankings.com and those are generous to our are too. i bet there are 5 teams in Dallas alone that can beat most any 89 TN team.

Thanks for backin me up pinball and yes we did beat reston(who is now BRYC) 2-1 at disney and clearwater chargers (the florida state champs) 1-0 , but lost to houstonians 1-0 at regionals where we had the better of the chances. so know what your talking about before you make stupid statements just because your club team(if you can even make one) cant compete nationally.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Apr 1 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826427673[/snapback]Thanks for backin me up pinball and yes we did beat reston(who is now BRYC) 2-1 at disney and clearwater chargers (the florida state champs) 1-0 , but lost to houstonians 1-0 at regionals where we had the better of the chances. so know what your talking about before you make stupid statements just because your club team(if you can even make one) cant compete nationally.

Yeah if your on that team you guys play fantastic together, i heard all about that Houstonians game. Tough luck but there is always this years regionals

They can compete and have proven they can. As far as the Texas teams, they are very good, especially Solar 89. I would bet the house you will see the Arsenal, CA and Solar, TX back at nationals again. Did I catch a Padova in there? I know Oklahoma has some quality teams like TSC 91 and NOKC Padova 90, but I don't think I would put NOKC up there with CASL and Solar as far as clubs go.

Also as far as high schools go, some of the kids from Solar don't live in Dallas and even if they do may not go to the same high schools, but I will have to check my program again. I would have liked to seen those teams that were ranked very high nationally for TN against some of the other states. Over Christmas break I got the opportunity to watch a tournament in California with some highly ranked high school teams and saw nothing as special as some of the games I have witnessed around the area so far this year.

Compete, yes.