Dyersburg

WashedUp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(StevieRayVol @ Apr 9 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826433309[/snapback]Rick Rudisell coaches both Boys AND Girls basketball at Bolivar Central..... The girls won 3 games a few year back and he had them in the region this year..... And Cisco is Shane Cisco...... Head Coach at Union City High were he has won a State title or two.......

Didn't Rudesil also take his Bolivar girls to a state tournament in the same year he won a state tourney with his boys team a couple years back??...

Sisco has won one state title....

QUOTE(StevieRayVol @ Apr 10 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826434168[/snapback]Yeah, I was supposed to receive word if Rudisell took the job...... No word has came as of yet...... So it looks like the search is still on...... I wonder what the deal is with Shane Sisco?...... That guy can coach..... And BTW that FIREFULMER handle ROCKS!...... Can't stand that snakeoil salesman......

I saw Shane driving a school bus today and he coaches the girl's softball team..That's what he was up to today.... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(StevieRayVol @ Apr 10 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826434168[/snapback]Yeah, I was supposed to receive word if Rudisell took the job...... No word has came as of yet...... So it looks like the search is still on...... I wonder what the deal is with Shane Sisco?...... That guy can coach..... And BTW that FIREFULMER handle ROCKS!...... Can't stand that snakeoil salesman......

Still no word on Rudesil as of yet? Well I can understand his staying but he might have passed up on a great opportunity and Sisco......maybe we can concentrate on him.... if all else fail..... we can always get DC's coach..... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ONLY KIDDING CHOCTAW FANS...... OK... JUST A JOKE....

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:19 AM) 826434811[/snapback]Still no word on Rudesil as of yet? Well I can understand his staying but he might have passed up on a great opportunity and Sisco......maybe we can concentrate on him.... if all else fail..... we can always get DC's coach..... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ONLY KIDDING CHOCTAW FANS...... OK... JUST A JOKE....

if you people are that serious i say you advertise this job nationally and see if you can land a couple of coaches better than these guys. just a hint.

QUOTE(tn sarcasm @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826434821[/snapback]if you people are that serious i say you advertise this job nationally and see if you can land a couple of coaches better than these guys. just a hint.

even if they opened the search up nationally i dont think they could do much better than Rick Rudisell and Shane Sisco they have built two of the better programs in the state