Sunbright starts out District with big win

89Bobcat

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Mar 28 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826425523[/snapback]well like i said they got lucky it wont happen again. i think coalfield has way to much talent 4 sunbright , like hill, alley, and melton. when sunbright comes off that mountain the 3 of april to play coalfield we will c how good them hillbillys are.

sunbright has the best coaching in the region caoch newberry...lol what a joke!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Sunbright so cocky right now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ? They have won like one ball game! Let Sunbright beat Wartburg, Coalfield, Oakdale & Rockwood, then we will praise them... But from what I’ve seen so far, they are not the TEAM TO BEAT. I will give credit to them for beating O.S. and for having good pitching /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .

QUOTE(EastTnCoachTeach @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826425623[/snapback]Why is Sunbright so cocky right now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ? They have won like one ball game! Let Sunbright beat Wartburg, Coalfield, Oakdale & Rockwood, then we will praise them... But from what I’ve seen so far, they are not the TEAM TO BEAT. I will give credit to them for beating O.S. and for having good pitching /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .

then in your opinion who is the team to beat?

QUOTE(EastTnCoachTeach @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826425623[/snapback]Why is Sunbright so cocky right now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ? They have won like one ball game! Let Sunbright beat Wartburg, Coalfield, Oakdale & Rockwood, then we will praise them... But from what I’ve seen so far, they are not the TEAM TO BEAT. I will give credit to them for beating O.S. and for having good pitching /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .

Who said they were cocky? Glad to hear you will "give them credit" for beating OS and for having good pitching!

I thought this forum is for sharing information, not giving opinions that no one wants to hear????

Ryan Hawn is not the only player sunbright has.... they have jordan young behind the plate, brad honeycutt, clint newport, willie dutton, and tony poppel in the infield and pooh hughett, micheal spurling, and ryan landrum in the outfield not to mention dustin weaver, john watson, brandon sears and more that see action as the rotation and line up changes from game to game. you act like one player makes the team but it doesn't. sunbright has a very well rounded group this year losing only one starter from one year ago(the team that sent coalfield packing when it came tournament time last year). sunbright shut out oliver springs and poled the ball aganist oz's best pitcher and the came back from 4-0 in the last inning with 2 outs and put up 8 runs to win the game lastnight aganist lenior city..... they also beat fulton the night before that on the arm of dustin weaver..... so you can doubt sunbright all you want to and say they only have one player but sunbright has what it takes to win, players, heart, great coaching, and talent..... you can put the best players on a team together and they will still not win games unless they have good coaching, that is something i'm proud to say sunbright has with curtis newberry as skipper.... Coach newberry wants sunbright to believe in themselves and it appears that they are starting to..... the sunbright tigers are starting to become what they should be and that is winners! and on a different note on sunbright, if you notice there is no one from sunbright on here running their mouths about how good they are and putting other teams down, that is not the way it happens around here, they let their actions speak louder than their words unlike coalfield and company who are always on here dogging people and sayin how good they are when they got murdered by a team that sunbright shut out /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> best of luck to sunbright for the rest of the season, bring home some trophies and put an end to all the people doubting yall!!!! GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!

QUOTE(haymaker2007 @ Mar 29 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826425962[/snapback]Ryan Hawn is not the only player sunbright has.... they have jordan young behind the plate, brad honeycutt, clint newport, willie dutton, and tony poppel in the infield and pooh hughett, micheal spurling, and ryan landrum in the outfield not to mention dustin weaver, john watson, brandon sears and more that see action as the rotation and line up changes from game to game. you act like one player makes the team but it doesn't. sunbright has a very well rounded group this year losing only one starter from one year ago(the team that sent coalfield packing when it came tournament time last year). sunbright shut out oliver springs and poled the ball aganist oz's best pitcher and the came back from 4-0 in the last inning with 2 outs and put up 8 runs to win the game lastnight aganist lenior city..... they also beat fulton the night before that on the arm of dustin weaver..... so you can doubt sunbright all you want to and say they only have one player but sunbright has what it takes to win, players, heart, great coaching, and talent..... you can put the best players on a team together and they will still not win games unless they have good coaching, that is something i'm proud to say sunbright has with curtis newberry as skipper.... Coach newberry wants sunbright to believe in themselves and it appears that they are starting to..... the sunbright tigers are starting to become what they should be and that is winners! and on a different note on sunbright, if you notice there is no one from sunbright on here running their mouths about how good they are and putting other teams down, that is not the way it happens around here, they let their actions speak louder than their words unlike coalfield and company who are always on here dogging people and sayin how good they are when they got murdered by a team that sunbright shut out /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> best of luck to sunbright for the rest of the season, bring home some trophies and put an end to all the people doubting yall!!!! GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!

why dont you just give us your whole team roster while your at it.. and you say "Sunbright" isnt running their mouths about how good they are, yet you come on here on your first post and start talkin about how good all these players are and how you "Shut out" a team and how another on got murdered.. and whats this whole thread about? "Sunbright starts out with win" so dont tell me your not braging about how good you are. or should i say how you think you are.. we will see how good you really are come May. so stop trying to defend your team and coach and just wins ball games

Rockwood wins the region........ As for district play, OS is not last year's os. They dont have any GREAT hitters. Just alot of decent ones. Coalfield has no GREAT pitchers, or GREAT hitters for that matter. Coalfield is a good team, but I don't see them beating Sunbright. Sunbright has a GREAT pitcher in hawn and a couple good 2 starters. None of the teams out of that district have great hitting like Rockwood. Although Rockwoods district is weak, they should be a real contender come mid-late May. For all you Coalfield fans, it took your team 8 innings to beat oakdale? That's not exactly district champ like numbers. ya ya a win is a win, but when it takes 8 innings to beat a team that is more than likely gonna finish 4, I can see alot of improvement that needs to take place.