Sunbright starts out District with big win

89Bobcat

QUOTE(pianomaster3 @ Apr 1 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826427396[/snapback]and the most important offensive stat there is is On base %......... and Batting average. .... and id rather have a kid hit .500 then a kid hit .250 and hit 5 hr's.

GeorgeW says this is very true.. He also say the Doughty can smash the baseball.. GeorgeW would want the kid batting .500 with a high OBP batting in front of him so everyone wins ehh hee eh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GeorgeW @ Mar 31 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826427426[/snapback]GeorgeW says this is very true.. He also say the Doughty can smash the baseball.. GeorgeW would want the kid batting .500 with a high OBP batting in front of him so everyone wins ehh hee eh

Well put Mr. Pres. thats the only thing you have said in a while that makes any sense! lol

Rockwood took care of O.S. tonight 16-0!headin into the lookout valley tourney,they look tough.

I just dont see anyone stoppin the tigers til they get to sub-state / state....the tigers bats are finally comin back to life and they showed it tonight.the score could've been worse!!They look like the team on a mission and the team to be in the that region and i just dont see anyone comin close to stoppin them....no disrespect to other teams in that region but they just can't match the tigers bats and they dont make many errors either which is a big key.the tigers look really good!!

QUOTE(crazytarheel11 @ Apr 3 2007 - 07:56 PM) 826429280[/snapback]Rockwood took care of O.S. tonight 16-0!headin into the lookout valley tourney,they look tough.

I just dont see anyone stoppin the tigers til they get to sub-state / state....the tigers bats are finally comin back to life and they showed it tonight.the score could've been worse!!They look like the team on a mission and the team to be in the that region and i just dont see anyone comin close to stoppin them....no disrespect to other teams in that region but they just can't match the tigers bats and they dont make many errors either which is a big key.the tigers look really good!!

who pitched for os?

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Mar 29 2007 - 01:38 AM) 826425523[/snapback]well like i said they got lucky it wont happen again. i think coalfield has way to much talent 4 sunbright , like hill, alley, and melton. when sunbright comes off that mountain the 3 of april to play coalfield we will c how good them hillbillys are.

now what is your excuse for sunbright beating coalfield last night 8-2? i am sure you will have one. maybe, just maybe,

sunbright is the best team in this district and one of the two top teams in the region with rockwood. GO HILLBILLIES!!!!!!!!

some people get on here and do not know what they are talking about.....you are one of them.

QUOTE(the truth is... @ Apr 4 2007 - 05:21 AM) 826429508[/snapback]now what is your excuse for sunbright beating coalfield last night 8-2? i am sure you will have one. maybe, just maybe,

sunbright is the best team in this district and one of the two top teams in the region with rockwood. GO HILLBILLIES!!!!!!!!

some people get on here and do not know what they are talking about.....you are one of them.

Well we might have a very good excuse. Coalfield didn't hit it up to par and that is thier fault , but Sunbright should give the credit for their win to Coalfield for playing so bad. Do u know how many of those 8 runs were earned? 0! yES THATS RIGHT SUNBRIGHT DID NOT EARN ONE RUN!!!!

QUOTE(JacketQB18 @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826429729[/snapback]Well we might have a very good excuse. Coalfield didn't hit it up to par and that is thier fault , but Sunbright should give the credit for their win to Coalfield for playing so bad. Do u know how many of those 8 runs were earned? 0! yES THATS RIGHT SUNBRIGHT DID NOT EARN ONE RUN!!!!

That's a bunch of bull and you know it. Sunbright just out-played Coalfield, end of story.