Spring Hill High

Pistons8904

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soccerkid90 @ Mar 30 2007 - 11:34 AM) 826426495[/snapback]They may stay undefeated until they play Page at the end of the season. They shouldn't of tied Forrest because Forrest has some of the worst foot skills I have ever seen in High School soccer.

Coming from someone who knows all about Spring Hill soccer and isn't on the team, there is no way they will stay undefeated....first, i know nothing about Page but from what i hear they are probably gonna get beat by them...

second, if by any chance they do get by Page, they have Columbia Academy, which can beat Spring Hill very badly

last....Columbia Central...

there is no way that the guys from Central wanna get beat by them like last year...they were really really embarassed by Spring Hill last year, but I seriously doubt that Central will get beat by them

QUOTE(Pistons8904 @ Mar 31 2007 - 12:23 AM) 826427003[/snapback]Columbia Academy lost to Zion! ZION! What does Central have that Spring Hill doesn't?

The coach at Central puts the team in a position to lose every game. He doesn't understand the game and he coaches them to do the opposite of what the boys have been taught since the were very young club players. He takes them out if they don't do exactly what he says.....like play man to man??????? He interferes with the game and disrupts any kind of chemistry they have by his lack of understanding of the game. This team has four Div I club (one current and three former) players on it. The rest of the the starters have played club ball together since they were 11 years old. They know how to play, he simply won't let them. If the coach didn't show up for the game, they would have a winning record right now. I think any team has a chance to beat Columbia because of the coaching situation. If the coach of Columbia Academy was coaching Central, they would be a lock for the state for the next three years.

QUOTE(Mcbride @ Mar 31 2007 - 08:14 AM) 826427031[/snapback]The coach at Central puts the team in a position to lose every game. He doesn't understand the game and he coaches them to do the opposite of what the boys have been taught since the were very young club players. He takes them out if they don't do exactly what he says.....like play man to man??????? He interferes with the game and disrupts any kind of chemistry they have by his lack of understanding of the game. This team has four Div I club (one current and three former) players on it. The rest of the the starters have played club ball together since they were 11 years old. They know how to play, he simply won't let them. If the coach didn't show up for the game, they would have a winning record right now. I think any team has a chance to beat Columbia because of the coaching situation. If the coach of Columbia Academy was coaching Central, they would be a lock for the state for the next three years.

they do have plenty of talent, it is a shame they aren't producing

you can bet CA is looking forward to a rematch with zion in the district tourney

QUOTE(Pistons8904 @ Mar 31 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826427155[/snapback]Have any of you guys ever went to a Spring Hill game this year? I believe that they have good talent! I do agree that Forrest is HORRIBLE!

is that why forrest is 4-0-1 cause if you ask me that math doesn add up so you might want to think it through and forrest might not have good foot work but they got somethin no other team has and that is heart and dedication and they have played the best teams in their district and spring hill didnt score till 15 min left in their game and it was raining so if the rain wouldn of started do you think they would of scored cause i sure dont rain levels any playing field and spring hill got lucky and page was not impressive either the only rreason forrest didnt win by more was cause of a missed pk and lawence county was horrible just horrible and everyone says forrest is mouthy and undisciplined anyone that was there saw that lawrence county were the ones mouthin but it doesn matter all you can do is talk