aj1133

wareagleblue

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Mar 27 2007 - 07:36 PM) 826424386[/snapback]Yes briank, I am the coach at Harpeth, and I realize that by posting on coacht I have probably broken some unwritten law, but I am very proud of the young ladies I coach and try to make sure they get the credit that I feel that they deserve. The truth is, i feel partly responsible for Mendenhall's lack of point production this season because I asked her to focus on different elements of her game, which she did very well. We all know that all of these honors are based on stats, or at least that became obvious to me this year, so I hate that her overall game was passed over for Ms. Basketball considerations. I am sure you will have some awesome words of wisdom for me or some negative comment about how I should do this or that but the bottom line is, I say what I feel and if I am to be shamed for that then I can handle it.

I can't believe this is really Coach Johnson.

Go back and look at his quotes on his profile, if this is him he has alot of explaining to do.

He flat misrepresented who he was, and really defended who he was as another person.

On another note Harpeth was the best team in the district, as well as Mandy the best player, congrats to Salem for signing with APSU.

Coach Johnson if you are aj1133 you should be ashamed. I hope you can handle it.

It's kinda complicated, but for the record I will be officially done with coacht after this. The deal is, I introduced my wife to this because I found it amusing and entertaining to read the different opinions about me. Big mistake. She is knowledgable about basketball but unfortunately not about how the whole coacht thing works. I refrained from commenting during the season and tried not to pay any attention at all because I believe it can be distracting at times. My wife however, did not realize that if she responded or made posts that it would have a reflection on me. I appreciate her and she is extremely supportive and for that I can not fault her. I would imagine that it is hard at times to read about what an idiot your husband is or even anything negative about the players and team she has begun to form relationships with. I am not ashamed of anything. I'm not ashamed that I care about my kids. I'm not ashamed of any opinion that I might have expressed. And I am certainly not ashamed that my wife cares enough about me that she would try to defend me. I just don't think she understood the magnitude of what was going on. I don't feel that I owe anyone an explanation but if you must know wareagleblue, this is the situation. I have since spoken with her and we have laughed about it. I'm sure I'll pop back up on here shortly, but I can assure you that aj1133 is done.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826424786[/snapback]It's kinda complicated, but for the record I will be officially done with coacht after this. The deal is, I introduced my wife to this because I found it amusing and entertaining to read the different opinions about me. Big mistake. She is knowledgable about basketball but unfortunately not about how the whole coacht thing works. I refrained from commenting during the season and tried not to pay any attention at all because I believe it can be distracting at times. My wife however, did not realize that if she responded or made posts that it would have a reflection on me. I appreciate her and she is extremely supportive and for that I can not fault her. I would imagine that it is hard at times to read about what an idiot your husband is or even anything negative about the players and team she has begun to form relationships with. I am not ashamed of anything. I'm not ashamed that I care about my kids. I'm not ashamed of any opinion that I might have expressed. And I am certainly not ashamed that my wife cares enough about me that she would try to defend me. I just don't think she understood the magnitude of what was going on. I don't feel that I owe anyone an explanation but if you must know wareagleblue, this is the situation. I have since spoken with her and we have laughed about it. I'm sure I'll pop back up on here shortly, but I can assure you that aj1133 is done.

I can appreciate what you are saying aj1133, wives do want to protect their husbands. She needs to become a little more thick skinned, if she is going to make it as a coach's wife. There are probably more coaches on here with aliases than we will ever know. I finally got out of coaching and my marriage has been much happier ever since. Good Luck to you, your wife, and to Harpeth.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Mar 28 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826424786[/snapback]It's kinda complicated, but for the record I will be officially done with coacht after this. The deal is, I introduced my wife to this because I found it amusing and entertaining to read the different opinions about me. Big mistake. She is knowledgable about basketball but unfortunately not about how the whole coacht thing works. I refrained from commenting during the season and tried not to pay any attention at all because I believe it can be distracting at times. My wife however, did not realize that if she responded or made posts that it would have a reflection on me. I appreciate her and she is extremely supportive and for that I can not fault her. I would imagine that it is hard at times to read about what an idiot your husband is or even anything negative about the players and team she has begun to form relationships with. I am not ashamed of anything. I'm not ashamed that I care about my kids. I'm not ashamed of any opinion that I might have expressed. And I am certainly not ashamed that my wife cares enough about me that she would try to defend me. I just don't think she understood the magnitude of what was going on. I don't feel that I owe anyone an explanation but if you must know wareagleblue, this is the situation. I have since spoken with her and we have laughed about it. I'm sure I'll pop back up on here shortly, but I can assure you that aj1133 is done.

I hate to see you are leaving the site. I have enjoyed many of your posts in the past and hope that you'll continue to post some more in the future. Congrats once again on winning both the regular season and tourney crowns for District 11AA this past season. There are many who'll say YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO IT WITH THAT ALL-STAR LINEUP but in the end we both know that the games aren't just handed over to you and with that in mind congrats is in order to you, your staff, and those young ladies for a great job well done this past year.