McMinn vs Farragut

(.)(.)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cchssoccer @ Mar 29 2007 - 11:07 AM) 826425680[/snapback]McMinn seems to have a young team...a couple of boys (#9 lefty and #11) have great ball skills... Cumberland County lost to McMinn in the last 10 min. of the game on Tues. Score 1-0.

Farragut will take out their frustration over the West game on McMinn county. Farragut by 3 goals.

QUOTE(shoehp @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826425712[/snapback]Farragut will take out their frustration over the West game on McMinn county. Farragut by 3 goals.

I agree...Farragut can't be happy with a tie against West. How West finishes will be interesting. I think the tie will be a great motivation......I would hate to be McMinn County!!!

I say Farragut by 4.

I will see part of the game!!

QUOTE(shoehp @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826425712[/snapback]Farragut will take out their frustration over the West game on McMinn county. Farragut by 3 goals.

I agree...Farragut can't be happy with a tie against West. How West finishes will be interesting. I think the tie will be a great motivation......I would hate to be McMinn County!!!

I say Farragut by 4.

I will see part of the game!!

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 29 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826426080[/snapback]Final is 0-0. I hear Farragut had the ball in McMinn's half pretty much the whole time, but apparently couldn't score.

McMinn must have a decent defense. Maybe the game Tuesday was the result of spring break syndrome. I heard that McMinn's keeper got hurt. Any word on his condition. As for Farragut, don't worry they will come around and get on track.

QUOTE(Roadtech @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826426099[/snapback]McMinn must have a decent defense. Maybe the game Tuesday was the result of spring break syndrome. I heard that McMinn's keeper got hurt. Any word on his condition. As for Farragut, don't worry they will come around and get on track.

Hopefully not until after the Bearden game!