Pigeon Forge

eaglefan85

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:59 PM) 826429336[/snapback]yea they obviously are

guess all that talk about how sevier county will never amount to anything and how pigeon forge will always be ontop can finally cease. no more.

I still say Sevier County will not get out of districts for a long time(possibly not in my lifetime). Therefore, they will amount to nothing.

QUOTE(SCARfan1624 @ Apr 4 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826429784[/snapback]hey man so what you beat PF once first time since PF was created big whoop lets see if you can beat anyone else before you start running your mouth.

you could not even compete with half the teams we play if you were in this district. and dont even say you could, because if you cant beat us, how are you gonna do that?

and how many games has PF won this year?

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826430250[/snapback]you could not even compete with half the teams we play if you were in this district. and dont even say you could, because if you cant beat us, how are you gonna do that?

and how many games has PF won this year?

I don't play for Pigeon Forge...but you are in AAA. Should you not be able to play at the AAA level?

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Apr 5 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826430649[/snapback]i know you used to play for pigeon forge. i know exactly who you are.

just because we dont win all the time at the AAA level doesnt mean we arent competing.

and dont you have better things to be doing with your time since youre out of high school now rather than worrying about what your old team is and isnt doing?

Not really, I have lots of free time.

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:28 AM) 826429739[/snapback]eh....lets just say we're playing people close. its not nearly as bad as it was. We are beating ourselves.

we lost to Bearden 5-4, but they only had 2 earned runs.

Lost to William Blount 4-3..again..beating ourselves.

but we travel to lenoir today.

Playing people close. Isn't that a nice way of saying your still losing? When was the last time SC had a winning record in their district. Anyway this thread wasn't about SC.