Most Home Runs

ImaOWL

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SHS1 @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826427977[/snapback]Kyle Koeneman, Seymour, has at least 6 this year. He passed the school record last week against Pigeon Forge hitting his 37th. The record was previously held by Mike Latham in the mid 80's.

Kyle has 7 homeruns now, he has hit multiple homeruns in 3 games this season.

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Apr 2 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826428108[/snapback]who has some of the deepest parks in tennessee??? creek wood's field demensions are 330 down the lines and 390 dead center!!!

thats very close to many dimensions in the west. I know CBHS, Briarcrest, Collierville, and several others are very similar about 325 down the lines and 385 to dead center.

I think Science Hill plays there home games on the biggest field in the state, granted its a minor league ballpark. The dimensions are 325' down the lines 350' or 360' to the power alleys and 430' to dead center. Does anyone know how many homers Derek Trent from DB has I think he has 7 or 8 this year and 30 for his high school career.