Most Home Runs

ImaOWL

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 3 2007 - 09:29 AM) 826450744[/snapback]JOE DON HATFIELD OF HOGNUT HOLLOW HAS 53 IN JUST 11 GAMES.

2 more homers in the tourney and Joe Don will have the Hognut Hollow records for homers in a season! Although it did take him 3 more games to hit his than Bad Eye McCoy. Bad Eye hit 54 in 9 games back in '93 and hit 6 in a 4 inning game again Morgan Flats!

QUOTE(Slyder @ May 3 2007 - 10:36 AM) 826450748[/snapback]2 more homers in the tourney and Joe Don will have the Hognut Hollow records for homers in a season! Although it did take him 3 more games to hit his than Bad Eye McCoy. Bad Eye hit 54 in 9 games back in '93 and hit 6 in a 4 inning game again Morgan Flats!

Taking slyder's stir stick..... bet you drink your coffee black...you just wanted to stirr for the fun of it!

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 3 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826450837[/snapback]Taking slyder's stir stick..... bet you drink your coffee black...you just wanted to stirr for the fun of it!

You are correct. I never had the talent as these young men,and if you saw my swing when I was a youngster, you would know why I try to have a sense of humor. REDSMAN started it though.

QUOTE(Slyder @ May 3 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826450977[/snapback]You are correct. I never had the talent as these young men,and if you saw my swing when I was a youngster, you would know why I try to have a sense of humor. REDSMAN started it though.

LOL, I agree... blame it all on redman!

P.S. I've caught redman using a stir stick too! ***WINK***