WARTBURG HIGH SCHOOL

Deerhunter44

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826429943[/snapback]Still trolling? pot/kettle/black.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Where are you at CY? not going to come out and play with the kiddies today?

I truly hope the Wartburg community is ready to get behind our boys. I would like to thank Coach Davis for all his work at Central over the years, not only on the field but inside school as well. I worked closely with Coach Davis doing fund raisers, dinners, etc. for our boys and you will be hard pressed to find a better man. He cares alot about those boys.

All this talk about salary.....and this is for all our county coaches....once you factor in all the time they spend coaching, it's obvious there has to be a love of the sport there. $1500 or $3000 per year , neither one would cover the hours spent at minimum wage.

Although I am sad to see him go, I will support the new coach as I always have Larry, because as a parent, community member, alumni, and Bulldog fan......it is simply what you do.

Good luck to all Morgan County Football teams this season, may you all enjoy a SAFE and successful season!

This is only hearsay.....When the job was posted on the internet there was 8 replies. Once the program and pay were posted 6 withdrew. One of the 2 left is supposed to be someone from North Carolina who has been coaching for a long time, supposedly with 5 championships over the years. As I said this is only hearsay.....

I would love to see Jay Moore come back, the boys all think alot of him.