Beech vs. Smryna

divingcatch14

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cubman01 @ Apr 8 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826432615[/snapback]Frey may not throw mid-90's but he is very close to the low 90's with really great off speed pitch. I think both of these young men are outstanding high school pitchers with a great future ahead them. This will be a pitcher duel with little for mistakes, I know Smyrna has some really good hitters but Beech has probably a little more depth on that side. Both defenses will have to make what few plays there will be, I don't see a lot of scoring from either team possibly going extra innings and getting to the bullpen before anybody crosses home. 2-1 Beech in 9 innings

Don't get me wrong Beech has some hitters but its really hard with Gray on the mound to show off what you have.. Great Job tonight guys Egerton way to come in and MOW the DOWN..(other than gizzard???)

Way to travel Bulldog Fans ... we may have had more fans there than Beech, at least we were close! Gallatin people and scouts don't count. "Dog Pound" was thier usual rowdy gang ... LOVE the K's, you guys are the best!

Great win Bulldogs! Tough week ahead with travel, stay focused and do your jobs. "Dog Pound" has your back!

QUOTE(utcgolf @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826433622[/snapback]Way to travel Bulldog Fans ... we may have had more fans there than Beech, at least we were close! Gallatin people and scouts don't count. "Dog Pound" was thier usual rowdy gang ... LOVE the K's, you guys are the best!

Great win Bulldogs! Tough week ahead with travel, stay focused and do your jobs. "Dog Pound" has your back!

Congrats to the Bulldogs - I'm sure it was a great game. Saw where Sonny continued to dominate, evening including a home run (and from a pitcher too) - great kid.

As far as the Bulldog fans outnumbering the Bucs - not a chance - need to look past the concession stand and on the hill where the student section usually is. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(Gville80 @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:26 AM) 826433834[/snapback]Congrats to the Bulldogs - I'm sure it was a great game. Saw where Sonny continued to dominate, evening including a home run (and from a pitcher too) - great kid.

As far as the Bulldog fans outnumbering the Bucs - not a chance - need to look past the concession stand and on the hill where the student section usually is. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Yea they had a lot of crowd up on that hill.. but for an away game the DOG POUND represented..!!