Oak Ridge Football

Statements like that burns me up because Maryville should be compaired to Oak Ridge coaching staff not Oak Ridge compaired to Maryville's. I would like to see former Oak Ridge players hold up our tradition in Oak Ridge by making all the players accountable. They should puss them like we were pushed in the pass and make Oak Ridge Football be all in their vains.

QUOTE(cbg @ Apr 9 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826433172[/snapback]JMO, but Oak Ridge should be able to win 6-7 games per year on athletic talent alone.

Who do they play that is going to be very tough other than Fulton & DB? Oak Ridge has good athletes with size & speed and if you just get them in the right position you will win games. A good coaching staff should compete for state championships most years and great staff could have a program like Maryville.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SirPettus @ Apr 13 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826436787[/snapback]Statements like that burns me up because Maryville should be compaired to Oak Ridge coaching staff not Oak Ridge compaired to Maryville's. I would like to see former Oak Ridge players hold up our tradition in Oak Ridge by making all the players accountable. They should puss them like we were pushed in the pass and make Oak Ridge Football be all in their vains.

SirPettus hate to keep picking on you but until Oak Ridge wins 5 Gold Balls in a row your statement about coaches just don't get it! And it doesn't matter who was the coach. Even the great Jack Armstrong didn't do what GQ has done at Maryville.

And you are right that all Oak Ridge players should stand up for the school and demand better.