Polk gets BIG win @ Meigs.

TheOldScout

QUOTE(Lovethisgame @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826435495[/snapback]Didn't realize that Tyler D. needed Meigs to toot his horn ..... we all think he does a pretty good job of tooting it himself.......

From what he did to Meigs on monday...he don't anybody to do it for him!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lovethisgame @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826435500[/snapback]And you gotta luv those Polk fans.......nuttin better than a bunch of grown has beens or never was yelling at teenage kids from another school.........

I am sure you are much more mature and sophisticated than everyone else since your also on this message board reading and then posting your .02!! Has beens or never was; BTW I am willling to bet that some of those has beens that was there Tuesday has played more baseball than you have ever seen or played!!

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826435513[/snapback]I am sure you are much more mature and sophisticated than everyone else since your also on this message board reading and then posting your .02!! Has beens or never was; BTW I am willling to bet that some of those has beens that was there Tuesday has played more baseball than you have ever seen or played!!

Hence the name "HAS BEENS"

QUOTE(Lovethisgame @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826435506[/snapback]That's exactly right.......one man team....if you don't believe me - just ask him.....

Who said anything about a one man team??? All I said was he shut Meigs down on Monday, that's all! Man what is wrong with you?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(Rt-21CBTrap @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826435547[/snapback]So whats this do for the district standings? Pretty sure its still

1. Meigs

2. Polk

even after the split. As for callin the announcers classless, nice one. I've got a four year old cousin you can take a shot at next.

If the shoe fits wear it and it fits!! BTW I am not talking about everyone from Meigs there are some good people over there but for a few of the others when it comes to sports they go way overboard and I know this is true at Polk and Central too but just not as many.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826435628[/snapback]If the shoe fits wear it and it fits!! BTW I am not talking about everyone from Meigs there are some good people over there but for a few of the others when it comes to sports they go way overboard and I know this is true at Polk and Central too but just not as many.

Not as many ?......all 3 go way overboard and it's mostly students from all 3. The adults could definately set a better example and punishing offenders would be a good place to start. As for Coach Baker being classless, in my opinion he is one of the best people I have ever met. Don't judge a guy by what you "think" he should or should not do.

QUOTE(AA rules @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826435829[/snapback]Not as many ?......all 3 go way overboard and it's mostly students from all 3. The adults could definately set a better example and punishing offenders would be a good place to start. As for Coach Baker being classless, in my opinion he is one of the best people I have ever met. Don't judge a guy by what you "think" he should or should not do.

Baker is a good man and a class act. Tyler is an excellent example for all young men. Ryan is a good person as well. Didn't see what happened, just read about it. Seems to me to be blown out of proportion.

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826435889[/snapback]Baker is a good man and a class act. Tyler is an excellent example for all young men. Ryan is a good person as well. Didn't see what happened, just read about it. Seems to me to be blown out of proportion.

my point exactly in earlier post---this thing was way over blown--to get on here and say things about 2 fine people such as coach baker and tyler roberts shows absolutely no class--the only thing that can be said about those 2 people is that one can coach and one can play ------meigs record and tylers signing proves that.--