DB vs. THS Picka winner an say WHY

ice10is

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SpartanTennis @ May 3 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826451129[/snapback]And what happened in the match today?

we started playin doubles but it got rained out so we are doin it again tuesday...i dont even know why we are playin...THS already beat them once but i guess we will see how it goes...

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ May 3 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826451170[/snapback]we started playin doubles but it got rained out so we are doin it again tuesday...i dont even know why we are playin...THS already beat them once but i guess we will see how it goes...

ok just for that comment it is going to come back and bite you in the kiester....

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ May 3 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826451251[/snapback]probably not considering the fact that TN High owns DB. Accept it that they are better than you and you guys are really over-rated

Nobody is "overrated"...that term can't be used here. Who has built DB up other than its own players?

I still think THS takes the victory although I think it is closer this time

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 4 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826451431[/snapback]Nobody is "overrated"...that term can't be used here. Who has built DB up other than its own players?

it cant be any closer than it was last time

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 4 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826451431[/snapback]Nobody is "overrated"...that term can't be used here. Who has built DB up other than its own players?

yes that is what im saying. they are talking alot about how good they are and in reality they are getting beat by pretty much every team on here. to me that seems like they are overrated. but whatever

QUOTE(DBHS_10s @ May 3 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826451246[/snapback]ok just for that comment it is going to come back and bite you in the kiester....

yea...you saw how that worked out... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />