DB vs. THS Picka winner an say WHY

ice10is

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826438930[/snapback]THHS stinks. Enough said. you stink, everyone thought we stunk, and now your acting stupid because you stink. Im sorry SHHS waxed on you 9-0. and Webb destroyed you 9-0. And you get embarassed at all your half descent matches. Your THS is pathetic. Stop talking so much, your using other peoples air.

And if we do lose, i still have a date with titties sister afterwards to look forward too.

yo...you better calm that junk down ... JT's my boy and if you wanna take this any farher ill see you soon...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826438963[/snapback]Who is this? And ill make sure i talk to you at our match bud.

Ah.. I love how you two can talk endless crap to each other hidden behind the safety of your own computer screens. I would end this bickering...unless you want this thread to be closed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826439002[/snapback]Ah.. I love how you two can talk endless crap to each other hidden behind the safety of your own computer screens. I would end this bickering...unless you want this thread to be closed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Why are you caring what we say? Dont threaten someone whoever you are then not step up. Thanks.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826439009[/snapback]Why are you caring what we say? Dont threaten someone whoever you are then not step up. Thanks.

I haven't threatened anyone. I simply stated that the admin. will close this thread if people are threatening each other. So, if you want to keep talking about this match, do so in a non violent manner. Your welcome.

i didnt threaten any either...all i said is this crap better stop ...jackson has never done anything to you ....matter of fact our team has never done anything to you....you had no right at all do disrespect him...and disrespecting him his like doing it to our whole team and i apologize for blowing up eariler but that really just irritates me that you sink that low when people start talking about your team...so just but it out please

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:56 PM) 826439035[/snapback]i didnt threaten any either...all i said is this crap better stop ...jackson has never done anything to you ....matter of fact our team has never done anything to you....you had no right at all do disrespect him...and disrespecting him his like doing it to our whole team and i apologize for blowing up eariler but that really just irritates me that you sink that low when people start talking about your team...so just but it out please

So this match is tomorrow? Let's hope we can cool down before then...

Last year when we played THS, there was a certain incident between a Webb player and a THS player. It seemed that this player didn't take kind to the beating his THS teammate took and when the Webb guy that beat him went to the parking lot, the THS guy yelled, **** you you Cun!.... Obviously i'm tryin to keep it pg-13 on here, but THS is always so daaaamn cocky. That said, THS 5-4.