Marion County spring practice

Bill#49

QUOTE(zonepirate @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826443853[/snapback]I can take the heat but I see what you are saying. Just remember Purple Grad was the one who got it started, I was just replying to him /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Get on to him too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I deleted mine so you do the same and we will call it even.

Mind are gone!! We all need to remember what the Good Book says about casting stones. Me included!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PurpleGrad @ Apr 26 2007 - 06:21 AM) 826445680[/snapback]Hey Zoney....

Why did you bring my name into it? All I said was that you never know where Taft's players are coming from. They never have a good "team" but they quite often have excellent athletes. My statement was harmless and wasn't targeting anyone. I'm not to blame for any of this.

How did the Purple and White game turn out. At halftime it was 6 to 6.

QUOTE(PurpleGrad @ May 4 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826452213[/snapback]Wasn't there so I don't know. The players that I talked to were excited about it. I take that as a positive. Other than that, I have no useful information for you.....

I didn't read your post close enough I thought you were there. If anyone was there some first hand observations/comments would be appreciated.

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 4 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826452240[/snapback]I didn't read your post close enough I thought you were there. If anyone was there some first hand observations/comments would be appreciated.

purple scored a td on 4th and goal with a few seconds left and then won with a 2 point conversion

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 4 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826452240[/snapback]I didn't read your post close enough I thought you were there. If anyone was there some first hand observations/comments would be appreciated.

purple scored a td on 4th and goal with a few seconds left and then won with a 2 point conversion

14-12