scores in the west?

soccer19

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChipLay @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826436313[/snapback]Who scored for westview?

cory nethery center mid scored for Westview on a lucky tap in. brandon middleton and josh baltz both had great shots that hit the cross bar. it was anybodys game to the end. westview is holding their own since losing the pifer boys but will have to play their best game and have all their players healthy to beat usj or northside. brandon is playing but not 100%

i NEVER said it wasnt a win, because it was and i dont disagree with that, but i was only stating that it was a close game... You guys lost 2 players.... we lost about 11-13, dont remember the exact number, so to even be close this year was a good game for madison i think, because you guys lost 2 players and gained 1

QUOTE(madisonLB @ Apr 13 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826436921[/snapback]i NEVER said it wasnt a win, because it was and i dont disagree with that, but i was only stating that it was a close game... You guys lost 2 players.... we lost about 11-13, dont remember the exact number, so to even be close this year was a good game for madison i think, because you guys lost 2 players and gained 1

And to be honest it's lucky for y'all that it was even close.. we hit the cross bar once an the post twice, that's not even counting brandon's break away he missed.. you all had what 3 shots on goal?

not to keep making excuses, because we lost, but again we were missing 2 players due to a choir trip that they were required to go on... and 1 of them was our starting forward, which left us with 13 players on thursday, which is tough to make any subs with... but a win is a win... it was still close