Nice to know...

Skullbone

QUOTE(Skullbone @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826436515[/snapback]Its wondeful to know that the USJ folks are tolerant of their rivals, as always.

y don't u just get off of the usj team and their fans. get over it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(Skullbone @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:51 AM) 826436515[/snapback]Its wondeful to know that the USJ folks are tolerant of their rivals, as always.

You do realize that CoachT has a way of tracking messages back to specific computers don't you? This also allows him the opportunity to see what other names you go under and your account info. If you are a student sending this from school, he can/will contact the school also. Just an FYI.

QUOTE(Skullbone @ Apr 13 2007 - 07:51 AM) 826436515[/snapback]Its wondeful to know that the USJ folks are tolerant of their rivals, as always.

I don't have any problem with any of the teams that compete against USJ. It's when people start to attack people with misinformation that I'm "intolerant of rivals". Have you ever met any of USJ's players? They are all great kids that work their tails off - they work just as hard as any team out their - even their "rivals". It's no accident they are successful. I wonder if your rhetoric would have taken place if your team would have won - my guess is no.

QUOTE(Skullbone @ Apr 13 2007 - 07:51 AM) 826436515[/snapback]Its wondeful to know that the USJ folks are tolerant of their rivals, as always.

Another example of someone creating an account on CoachT just to take a shot at another school. Come on CoachT - reveal the identity of this guy if he won't do it himself. He obviously hasn't learned his lesson since his first post was locked. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Mr. empty skull is perhaps from the Milan area?

In any case, I see some real truth in his post. USJ wants their rivals to bring their best. That's how quality programs improve, by playing the toughest competition out there. Any consistantly successful program gets it's share of groupies that try to take pot shots. Just look at this forum for the GoodPasture topic, or the Bartlett Topic. People love to bash something successful. I would say that Mr. Empty Skull is so insecure about his sports life, that jealousy is overriding his common sense. Grow up little boy, and come back when you can converse on an adult level. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:28 AM) 826436554[/snapback]Mr. empty skull is perhaps from the Milan area?

In any case, I see some real truth in his post. USJ wants their rivals to bring their best. That's how quality programs improve, by playing the toughest competition out there. Any consistantly successful program gets it's share of groupies that try to take pot shots. Just look at this forum for the GoodPasture topic, or the Bartlett Topic. People love to bash something successful. I would say that Mr. Empty Skull is so insecure about his sports life, that jealousy is overriding his common sense. Grow up little boy, and come back when you can converse on an adult level. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Heck JW, that will leave a handprint on his cheek! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

There is a small community called "SkullBone", but I doubt that's where he is from. Most of those folks are pretty cool. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />