6AA games next week any thoughts

thechosen1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NikeDawg300 @ Apr 15 2007 - 12:26 AM) 826437724[/snapback]whose says notre dame is goin to win it all yet? it may be hixson considering they have only lost one as well as notre dame.

It was a joke. I've said for weeks, it's anybody's championship at this point.

Edit: BTW, congrats to Daniel Lee at ER getting a good win over SD. Glad to see him back on the hill.

QUOTE(Indian @ Apr 17 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826439547[/snapback]Just because a team isn't talked about on here nonstop doesn't mean they're not pretty good, or that people don't think they're pretty good.

I saw 'em play earlier in the year and I've seen 'em play lately. They're a good team and getting better. They can hit, they play solid D, and they play HARD!!! On top of that, they're very well coached. Those city boys better watch out come tournament time.

QUOTE(Pounder02 @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826439737[/snapback]isn't Notre Dame dominating this district?

Depends on what u mean by dominating.....They are in the driver seat right now......but they also got two tough district games left to be played with East Ridge.....They have lost one game,Hixson lost 2,Marion lost 2,East Ridge lost 1......Hixson lost to Marion split with ND,Notre Dame lost to hixson,East Ridge lost to Marion,Marion lost to ND and split with Sequatchie......District 6-AA could go anyway about right now