Best Coaches?

baseball2009

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(inappropriate87 @ Apr 18 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826440540[/snapback]if your better then the head coach, the school would make you the head coach. they dont put just anyone in to be their coach they put the best coach as head coach because he is the BEST.

It's obvious you do not know all the guidelines and rules when it comes to coaching. But in response to what you are saying, I am telling you that there are some great assitants that may or may not be better than their head coach, but are alot better coaches than some of the head coaches out there.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:41 PM) 826440022[/snapback]SMS?...if you are talking siegel middle it is Barrett and Tobbitt

Stopped by to watch Siegel and Christiana Middle before watching the SHS/RHS game. I noticed Tobitt coaching first, a younger coach in the dugout and what looked like Don Zimmer in the third base coaching box. If that is the case, I would say a guy who has been in MLB as long as he was, he would make a bigger impact than either of the other two coaches. BTW, Don made two trips to the mound and he still looks quick.