Gallatin Green Wave

Gtowner

QUOTE(wave88 @ Apr 28 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826447527[/snapback]It may be a little off topic but the Greenwave have a website.....www.gallatinfootball.com just a little post for a site I've been waiting for, just sorry I didn't have the time to create and maintain the site myself.

Good luck in 07

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wave88 @ Apr 28 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826447527[/snapback]It may be a little off topic but the Greenwave have a website.....www.gallatinfootball.com just a little post for a site I've been waiting for, just sorry I didn't have the time to create and maintain the site myself.

Nice Green Wave AVATAR! Big Thumbs Up!

QUOTE(GWAVE1 @ Apr 27 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826447234[/snapback]Gallatin is not returning much if anything significant. Gleeves at defensive tackle with 3 years starting experience is the most experienced. He is also the teams strongest player. Look for him to get work on the offensive line as well. Another key returner will be Ingham at kicker. He has a strong leg maybe even stronger than his brother who is playing for Carson Newman. Other than that BooBoo and Sanchez Holder will be key players but just at how many positions is a question mark. Gallatin will be very inexperienced this year but bigger on the line than previous years. But I think that our region will be better than the past couple of years as well. I personally think that we will be competing for the final playoff slot with Antioch, Hendersonville, and Overton taking 1 thru 3. Personally I think it will be a down year for the Green Wave.

We have no new coaches which is a positive. But I have heard rumors that the offensive line coach may bail. That is all we need.

Hey man.....great to see you back on. You have been missed good buddy.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 29 2007 - 03:12 PM) 826447916[/snapback]Hey man.....great to see you back on. You have been missed good buddy.

Thanks....needless to say I was licking my wounds from the fall. I really expected us to make a run in the playoffs.

The question is still out as to what type of team this year will bring. But I have low expectations.

QUOTE(GWAVE1 @ May 8 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826454834[/snapback]Thanks....needless to say I was licking my wounds from the fall. I really expected us to make a run in the playoffs.

The question is still out as to what type of team this year will bring. But I have low expectations.

yes...glad you are back.