Matt Jones of CSAS

THELEGEND

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(redsoxron @ Apr 20 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826441709[/snapback]There was also that time he hit a three run homer against soddy daisy to win it, does soddy count as a quality opponent?

there was also that time that he did absolutly nothing against lookout valley in the district tourny and nothing against south pitt.

QUOTE(Indian @ May 12 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826458135[/snapback]What have you ever done on the field?

indian you are the man again ! ........asking all the hard questions

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(hsbaseballfan03 @ Apr 17 2007 - 03:07 PM) 826439539[/snapback]A shutout is a shutout and its impressive regardless of who you are playing. Two grandslams in one game is definitely a feat that isn't achieved very often at all and that is pretty noteworthy too. However since the grandslams weren't in the same inning I am not impressed either. (j/k) Congratulations on what sounds like a heckuva night.

NO. A shut out is impessive against a GOOD team. Maybe even a decent team. But Sale Creek is awful. I mean they are got beat by Richard Hardy awful... Although i must admit, the 2 grand slams really are impressive...

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(piratedad @ May 13 2007 - 04:09 PM) 826458515[/snapback]indian you are the man again ! ........asking all the hard questions

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i graduated i dont play anymore. but anyways he still aint all that great. good, yes but not great

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(piratedad @ May 14 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826459208[/snapback]thanks 87 for the info what time will the lv csas game be wed?" anyone know yet?

The game is at 6pm at Lookout Valley Good luck Jackets!

QUOTE(hiway58 @ Apr 20 2007 - 07:09 PM) 826442047[/snapback]Soddy is definitely a quality opponent. Who was pitching? If it was an ace, that's an achievement. If it was a 5th or 6th best pitcher, it's not that big a deal.

well it actually can be a big deal..soddy throws almost their entire pitching staff every game..and their pitchers are good from Connor the ace to McWilliams the freshmen (who has shut down ooltewh 5 innings before) as well as other good teams

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 13 2007 - 06:29 PM) 826458522[/snapback]NO. A shut out is impessive against a GOOD team. Maybe even a decent team. But Sale Creek is awful. I mean they are got beat by Richard Hardy awful... Although i must admit, the 2 grand slams really are impressive...

It wasn't just a shut out. Paper said it was a no-hitter with 2 grand slams. And with college scouts at the game to watch him. Im not saying Sale Creek is a good team, but the pressure to perform was on and the kid couldnt have done it any better than he did.