IS MCKENZIE MAKING A RUN!?!?!

Dtime24

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's You a report from probably Mckenzie's biggest fan.

Mckenzie is playing in a weak District and here is what you fans can exspect.

Mckenzie might win one game against Huntingdon but probably not.

Mckenzie will come out of the District and make it to Regionals but will probably be done there.

If Mckenzie does miracously make it through region to Sub-State I'd say we win that game because it's just one game And with Bug pitching anything is possible.

And if we make it to State Bug will pitch first game and I say we win there. And That's about the end of the streak my crystal ball gets really fuzzy at the District level and anything past the District playoffs is bonus games for me.

Now I know a bunch of You Mustang guys are licking your lips about these comments but think about them and you will see I'm right. Huntingdon and Mckenzie will come out of the District and go to Regionals. WHY There is no one to stop Mckenzie from making it because the top two teams move on.

But if you want to see a team making a run look at Huntingdon's record and who they have beat to achieve it. It was nice to be at State with Huntingdon Last yr. I think If Crocker faced Forrest things might have been different. But Huntingdon will make it to the Boro and plz say hey for us. Cause I see us bowing out at the Regionals.

Now, I hope I'm wrong. God knows I pray I'm wrong. And for You players reading this enjoy where you are and give it your all, because it's here and gone way to soon.

Good Luck to all Teams and Fans and the only run Mckenzie will make is to Taco Bell DING ! DING !

QUOTE(Butchie @ Apr 19 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826441244[/snapback]Here's You a report from probably Mckenzie's biggest fan.

Mckenzie is playing in a weak District and here is what you fans can exspect.

Mckenzie might win one game against Huntingdon but probably not.

Mckenzie will come out of the District and make it to Regionals but will probably be done there.

If Mckenzie does miracously make it through region to Sub-State I'd say we win that game because it's just one game And with Bug pitching anything is possible.

And if we make it to State Bug will pitch first game and I say we win there. And That's about the end of the streak my crystal ball gets really fuzzy at the District level and anything past the District playoffs is bonus games for me.

Now I know a bunch of You Mustang guys are licking your lips about these comments but think about them and you will see I'm right. Huntingdon and Mckenzie will come out of the District and go to Regionals. WHY There is no one to stop Mckenzie from making it because the top two teams move on.

But if you want to see a team making a run look at Huntingdon's record and who they have beat to achieve it. It was nice to be at State with Huntingdon Last yr. I think If Crocker faced Forrest things might have been different. But Huntingdon will make it to the Boro and plz say hey for us. Cause I see us bowing out at the Regionals.

Now, I hope I'm wrong. God knows I pray I'm wrong. And for You players reading this enjoy where you are and give it your all, because it's here and gone way to soon.

Good Luck to all Teams and Fans and the only run Mckenzie will make is to Taco Bell DING ! DING !

looks like the bug got squashed by h-town

maybe coach maddux should re-evaluate his pitching staff

QUOTE(Titans02 @ Apr 25 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826445272[/snapback]It can never be good when the best game you have played all year came in a loss...

obviously you weren't at the game last night or you don't know a thing about baseball

you-re just some idiot that likes to make posts behind the security of your nickname

QUOTE(donniebrasco @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826445288[/snapback]obviously you weren't at the game last night or you don't know a thing about baseball

you-re just some idiot that likes to make posts behind the security of your nickname

I agree. Probably has never stepped on a baseball field.

QUOTE(donniebrasco @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826445296[/snapback]he's proly the huntingdon fan i saw peein his pants after he said the wrong thing to a fan from mckenzie after the game last night

You are probably right. That guy from huntingdon must have said his prayers before the game.