COFFEE COUNTY SPRING CLASSIC

daddyraider

QUOTE(swingaway @ Apr 28 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826447747[/snapback]Five ways to get things active on this board:

1) start a new thread and label it " Top Pitchers in the state" and only list two or three kids

2) Criticize any Chattanooga team/ coach

3) Make passive agreessive comments about top teams, actually any team , and their performance

4) Make a new thread and list who you think the " All state players" should be. (make sure you leave off all Soddy, Brentwood, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, Riverdale, and Beech players)

5) State that your kid can throw the ball 66+ mph

That will about do it

I gotta admit, that might be as good as my post and you did it without a pic /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Brentwood and St. Benedict girls took the trophies. Yep, both apparently won based on an agreed No Contest finish --- both wanted just to go home at an unreal hour of the night and didn't play the last game in double elimination ---- GREAT GAMES for BOTH teams I heard! Heard that one of the Brentwood pitchers was felling pretty sick and they lost their first game to a Tennessee team this season, but came back to beat St. Benedict in the first championship game.

QUOTE(ERA @ Apr 28 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826447739[/snapback]You gotta admit, it's pretty funny!

Just hav'n some fun. No harm intended and was not annoyed. I have noticed that the softball thread over this whole season is dead compared to earlier years. Obviously, it is losing interest. It is as boring as I've ever seen it. You people need to get fired up on here and cause some controversy and get things going into the post season. This forum reminds me of early mass on Sundays when I was a child. Have fun! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You had a great post. Has anyone found the TWO HOME RUN BALLS hit off Cat last night? I hear they are still going ....going ....going.... gone!!!!!!!!!

I think my friend Ms. Swing was in a bad mood, but this loss will get them prepared for their usual upset loss in the post season.

Then their entire team will be voted to the MTSCA all star team.

QUOTE(Thatsmygirl @ Apr 29 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826447930[/snapback]they lost their first game to a Tennessee team this season, but came back to beat St. Benedict in the first championship game.

They also got beat by Goodpasture 1-0 on March 8th /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The regular season had not started March 8.

QUOTE(Thatsmygirl @ Apr 29 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826447965[/snapback]The comment was made that it was their first loss to a Tennessee team and that is not the case.

You do know pre-season games do not count. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

So Devon and Goodpasture beat Brentwood, good for Devon. She is a very good pitcher. Tell her to hang in there, playing the tough schedule will pay off in the end.

As far as Brentwood being unbeaten by a Tennessee team, take a look at who they have played. A couple of good teams , but...

Scheduled meetings with each opponent:

· 2 games against Baylor (Division II, 15-10)

· 2 games against Centennial (AAA, 0-3)

· 2 games against Collierville (AAA, 3-6)

· 2 games against Forrest (A, 20-7)

· 2 games against Franklin (AAA, 0-8)

· 2 games against Hickman Co. (AAA, 6-7)

· 2 games against Hillsboro (AAA, 0-6)

· 2 games against Hillwood (AAA, 1-7)

· 2 games against Independence (, 0-5)

· 2 games against John Overton (AAA, 6-7)

· 2 games against Ravenwood (AAA, 6-5)

· 2 games against Shelbyville (AAA, 5-13-1)

· 2 games against St. Benedict (Division II, 5-8)

· 1 game against non-member schools

· 1 game against Bradley Central (AAA, 22-4)

· 1 game against Camden Central (AA, 30-7)

· 1 game against Cornersville (A, 12-4)

· 1 game against Father Ryan (Division II, 13-25)

· 1 game against Friendship Christian (A, 30-9)

· 1 game against Goodpasture (AA, 23-12)

· 1 game against Knox Central (AAA, 26-7)

· 1 game against Lebanon (AAA, 14-10)

· 1 game against Riverdale (AAA, 40-4-1)

· 1 game against Sycamore (AA, 24-12-1)

· 1 game against Tullahoma (AAA, 10-11)

· 1 game against White House (AA, 15-16-1)

QUOTE(3Strikes @ Apr 28 2007 - 09:25 AM) 826447402[/snapback]Does anyone have any scores yet?

SAINT BENEDICT BEAT BRENTWOOD 3-0, THEN BRENTWOOD BEAT SAINT BENEDICT 2-1 IN INTERNATIONAL TIE BREAKER. NEXT GAME WAS TO START AFTER 12:00, SO CO-CHAMPIONS WERE NAMED