COFFEE COUNTY SPRING CLASSIC

daddyraider

QUOTE(justchewinfat @ May 18 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826462479[/snapback]I didn't say one and done, but I will still say you will not win the state. You had two good hits tonight. That will not get it done. You also have to play across town and not at your home turf with your officials.

I DID LIKE THE PICTURE. You must have been waiting to bring that one out.

Came home after the game last night and concocted this masterpiece in 15 minutes. What can I say. I'm very good at it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have roasted the best of them /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(justchewinfat @ May 18 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826462479[/snapback]I didn't say one and done, but I will still say you will not win the state. You had two good hits tonight. That will not get it done. You also have to play across town and not at your home turf with your officials.

Soddy 2 Columbia 0

THAT will not get it done! You obviously leap before you look /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Any team can win this thing. Judging by some of the scores, everybody has a crack in their chinking.

We're just happy to be at state. STILL much work to do.

The kids are all winners in my book. Columbia did a good job. It was close.

QUOTE(ERA @ May 19 2007 - 07:09 AM) 826462704[/snapback]Soddy 2 Columbia 0

THAT will not get it done! You obviously leap before you look /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Any team can win this thing. Judging by some of the scores, everybody has a crack in their chinking.

will you be attending any of the state tournament games?

QUOTE(ERA @ May 19 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826462704[/snapback]Soddy 2 Columbia 0

Soddy and Columbia are both great teams and I agree that any team can win it. Riverdales girls are great kids, it's their parents that make everyone else root against them. Good luck to all the teams and we will still be there to see some great games.

QUOTE(ERA @ May 19 2007 - 07:44 AM) 826462681[/snapback]Came home after the game last night and concocted this masterpiece in 15 minutes. What can I say. I'm very good at it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have roasted the best of them /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .

AND DOWWWWN GOES RIVERDALE......Thats the Riverdale were used to seeing this time of year. Can they get up off the mat......When MJ knocks them out tomorrow, better keep the sharp objects away from Ms. Swingaway....LOL

QUOTE(justchewinfat @ May 24 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826466496[/snapback]AND DOWWWWN GOES RIVERDALE......Thats the Riverdale were used to seeing this time of year. Can they get up off the mat......When MJ knocks them out tomorrow, better keep the sharp objects away from Ms. Swingaway....LOL

GOOD CALL ... you are right on man right on...what are you gonna say tomorrow when we win? and then play on saturday? unfortunaltly in sports there is only 1 champion and to finish in the top 3 no matter what happens tomorrow is still a great feat...

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 24 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826466536[/snapback]GOOD CALL ... you are right on man right on...what are you gonna say tomorrow when we win? and then play on saturday? unfortunaltly in sports there is only 1 champion and to finish in the top 3 no matter what happens tomorrow is still a great feat...

If you win Saturday, I will congratulate the girls. You sound like you are not so sure you can do it. I don't think you came here for third place. Wow no confidence from a Riverdale parent. You are usually the cockiest bunch around. Looks like Soddy put you in your place. If you could have won, Ms. Swingaway and ERA would have been on here all night long telling us how great they are. Where are they? Like I said, keep the sharp objects away from them.

AND DOWN GOES RIVERDALE!!!!!!!! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-YOU ARE OUT......LOL

I SAY AGAIN, YOU CANNOT WIN THE STATE. PERIOD. HAVE A NICE SUMMER SWINGAWAY AND ERA.

Somebody better hide the sharp objects.