State Champs ?

Foul Ball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jadguitar06 @ Apr 23 2007 - 11:51 PM) 826443929[/snapback]Who in 1A has a better lineup than the Jackets? Give me a better one top to bottom. I guess well Have to wait till the Boro to see if the Mustangs are as good as their record says they are

yes maybe we will see, hope to see you there

QUOTE(gamer12 @ Apr 24 2007 - 01:37 PM) 826444234[/snapback]If Lookout Valley makes it back, they're gonna make a run for it....

If Lookout Valley hasn't had some new players move in they might be in trouble if they meet the Mustangs again. I think the Mustangs run ruled them at state last year. The Mustangs have some new faces this year and the hot bat of Cole McAdams.

QUOTE(bballfan66 @ Apr 23 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826443894[/snapback]AAA --BARTLETT AND OAKLAND ARE THE TWO BEST TEAMS..... IT COULD GO EITHER WAY....IF THEY MEET IN THE STATE IT WILL BE A VERY GOOD GAME...

Hey now. probably just some old East Tennesse bias, but give the South Doyle Cherokees some respect. State champs x 4 years from these hills. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(tricklician @ Apr 24 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826444312[/snapback]If Lookout Valley hasn't had some new players move in they might be in trouble if they meet the Mustangs again. I think the Mustangs run ruled them at state last year. The Mustangs have some new faces this year and the hot bat of Cole McAdams.

I'd have to agree. I can think of at least three off the top of my head with a better lineup than LV...

QUOTE(jadguitar06 @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826443929[/snapback]Who in 1A has a better lineup than the Jackets? Give me a better one top to bottom. I guess well Have to wait till the Boro to see if the Mustangs are as good as their record says they are

The Rockwood Tigers have a great lineup, from top 2 bottom. Every 1 produces included prob the best homerun hitter in Single A. Shane Doughty, WHo has 16 this year. And they still have 6 or 7 games left. Plus they have a great chance of going a long ways. He could get the state record.