Preseason 5-A All-State Team

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HSsportsfootball @ Apr 21 2007 - 03:12 PM) 826442436[/snapback]???

ok Ill bite

gray - lavergne

* best receiver in the region not wearing purple and gold with number 5 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bad news he can't throw it to himself

QUOTE(82cat @ Apr 28 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826447501[/snapback]ok Ill bite

gray - lavergne

* best receiver in the region not wearing purple and gold with number 5 /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bad news he can't throw it to himself

Gray will be there but who is going to throw it to him.. now if he would come to SHS /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> he wouldn't have to worry about that.. lol

RIVERDALE:

#79 LG/DT David Spurlock

#66 DT/RG LaDarius Verge

#78 C Travis Lilienthal

#2 RB Jeremy McClain

i would bet atleast 1 of these guys will be up for mr. football too, lets hope they all stay healthy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(tdntn @ Apr 28 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826447556[/snapback]RIVERDALE:

#79 LG/DT David Spurlock

#66 DT/RG LaDarius Verge

#78 C Travis Lilienthal

#2 RB Jeremy McClain

i would bet atleast 1 of these guys will be up for mr. football too, lets hope they all stay healthy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I could see Verge or Spurlock and alteast one of them is a lock for finalist. Not so much for the other two.

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Apr 28 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826447523[/snapback]Gray will be there but who is going to throw it to him.. now if he would come to SHS /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> he wouldn't have to worry about that.. lol

Yea I know. We could always use a #2 reciever.

There is alott of fuss about LaVergne this year for some strange odd reason

who exactly are they??

so i did some research...

They have achieved alot in the past two years i must admit!!!

I see this person C. Gray who seems to be very talented...looked at some highlight tapes or him..OK....

I am impressed but not as people make him out to be, but overall he is a good player and i believe he will do even better and more remarkable things this year by it being his senior year!!

I see this Bather person on the other hand who is very good at his position and can see him starting at a WR also with his hands and awareness but he can use some more speed and be a number one prospect but he is also a very talented player!!! he is great at what he does

Williams aka adawg is a beast and i will keep looking to criticize him more but as for now he is on top of it and i have no complaints at all!!!

Bryant is also on top of it!!! he has the size and speed and could also play some TE with his speed and be another goto guy

they have two other WR's that i noticed which were Horton and Willie. They both are very strong and Willie is very fast also, he will be another threat along with Gray and Horton. They may not look like it but they are very good!

Then i see other people who don't shine as much or who are new or are seniors and plan on getting playtime

so i see this Cane guy and he seems pretty determined at what he does, which i have no idea but he seemed to be working hard and i checked and the last time he played he was injured so this year he will probably be in for redemption and besides it also his senior year /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> .. I plan to watch him more in spring training practice to see what he's really capable of!!!

Trice also seems to be a very good player and he started last year with average stats and hope to see what he will be doing also in spring training

their are numerous others who i believe will do something this year that i noticed such as Reynolds /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> , Crocker, Gardner /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (he will be a great player at the suprise position!!!)

these are few i can think of but there are others and more to come by summer time!

This will be the team that i will boast about throughout the year since everyone seems to want to know so much about them

ask any questions and i will be sure to find out with a for sure answer with out any doubts