WHAT ABOUT THOSE CHAMPIONS?!?!?

FridayMainEvent

QUOTE(baseballlover @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826446840[/snapback]No other 9-A school has sent as many kids on to the next level in recent seasons. He will one day very soon make a good fit for a larger school.

Hey Riverdale, how do you guys like the work of Josh Horn?

Who at Cascade has gone on to the next level. Forrest has 5 playing college ball from the 2006 team.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseballlover @ Apr 27 2007 - 10:44 AM) 826446840[/snapback]They are also beneficiaries of a very weak division this year, though one could argue that their strength makes everyone else look weak. They have a pretty good stafff, though after Stewart and Bowman there is a drop off. Chris Parker's work in the off season and the kids dedication to his program has been the key to their season. He will take on anyone at anytime and that lets his guys know that he believes in them. His approach instills confidence. It shows on the field in their approach to the game. No other 9-A school has sent as many kids on to the next level in recent seasons. He will one day very soon make a good fit for a larger school.

Hey Riverdale, how do you guys like the work of Josh Horn?

LOVED COACH HORN my son really liked playing for him and he learned from him also (my freshman is an infeilder) so it has been real benefical to him i hope he does well in the pros we will miss him

QUOTE(Vultor @ May 2 2007 - 12:41 AM) 826449683[/snapback]Who at Cascade has gone on to the next level. Forrest has 5 playing college ball from the 2006 team.

vultor can you not read??? Cascade sent all 3 seniors to the next level from 2006. That is 100% of the seniors. Any other way i can spell that out for you? Good Luck in Tourny Champions. Maybe you can earn some respect. 12-0 in district play and no-one has any respect for you guys.

QUOTE(EvilleEagles @ May 2 2007 - 08:55 AM) 826449822[/snapback]Cascade seemed to stumble a bit on the 4th seeded Eagleville team, only beating them 11-10 and 5-3 Tuesday night. Could be interesting going into the tournament, seems the Champions aren't clicking on all cyllinders going into Saturday.

You are right...Cascade did struggle some but the fact of the matter is they won. Eagleville played two good games. you failed to mention that Cascade was up 11-1 in the game on monday until they changed pitchers. Give credit to Eagleville for never laying down and coming back. Maybe we will see you guys saturday. Good luck

QUOTE(cascade11 @ May 10 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826456296[/snapback]Just wanted to congratulate the Champs on an undefeated record in both regular season and tournament play within the District. Excellent job and wish you all the luck during the remainder of Post-season play! We are all proud of you!

I would like to second that. Congrats on a great regular season and post season this far. Keep up the great work. Listen to your coach and play as a team and you will go further than you would of imagined. You guys are a very classy baseball team and play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Go Champs

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ May 10 2007 - 09:22 AM) 826456326[/snapback]I would like to second that. Congrats on a great regular season and post season this far. Keep up the great work. Listen to your coach and play as a team and you will go further than you would of imagined. You guys are a very classy baseball team and play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Go Champs

It will be interesting to see how a school that is known for rolling through the regular season and in district tournaments does in region play. Seems like they choke in just about every sport when the word region pops up late in the year. If they can take down ER and Mr. Clinard, that team and program's confidence should skyrocket.