BGA Spring

topnight

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 1 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826449496[/snapback]Coach Mac has several of his buddies from Riverdale at Moore Cty with him. I am sure he will be successful there.

I'm glad to hear it. Coach Mac was a great coach and well liked throught the school, and he still has the loyalty of all the players he got to coach for that one year.

QUOTE(utfootball08 @ May 9 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826455890[/snapback]Coach U is running the offense and Coach Johnson the defense.

There was about 100 yds passing on 4 of 5 I think(2 over 20)

And 3 rushing TDs(one about 75 yds)

Defense gave up on big pass and an ok run, but besides that Springfield was shut down.

Marty passing? WOW......good for him. I wish him the best life has to offer.

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 9 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826456005[/snapback]Marty passing? WOW......good for him. I wish him the best life has to offer.

When Marty has had enough weapons on offense, he has been pretty hard to stop. I remember Oakland in the Knight-Alsup-Smith days and our balanced was so hard to stop because it was so balanced. Glad to see Marty back in Middle tn