BGA Spring

topnight

Coach Nowell does not have a job yet for 07/08! I see him often!

He'll have a huge impact wherever he ends up. He could always come up with some trick play to pull off a win at Franklin. Really knows how to use his team's talents, willing to change his scheme to adapt to the talent. Hope he stays in Williamson County!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll have a huge impact wherever he ends up. He could always come up with some trick play to pull off a win at Franklin. Really knows how to use his team's talents, willing to change his scheme to adapt to the talent. Hope he stays in Williamson County!

He had been mentioned going to Independence, Page, and Spring Hill. Any truth to those rumors?

He had been mentioned going to Independence, Page, and Spring Hill. Any truth to those rumors?

I do know that Danny Nowell was seen a time or two hanging out at Independence back in the spring. All I have to offer at this time though.

Cannot see Nowell at Page with Daniels. Daniels will want complete control of the offense there right now.

I do know that Danny Nowell was seen a time or two hanging out at Independence back in the spring. All I have to offer at this time though.

Cannot see Nowell at Page with Daniels. Daniels will want complete control of the offense there right now.

I thought he would end up at Indy

Odds r n a huge future 4 BGA. Here is why. TJ has D Webb (former Oakland DC state championship coach) as his DC at Franklin and makes it to the show. Only 1 problem that night, Riverdale was amazin and out match Franklin at almost every position. TJ now has Coach U ( former HC at Oakland who dragged a gold ball home). BGA should be stackin em up the next few years.

Odds r n a huge future 4 BGA. Here is why. TJ has D Webb (former Oakland DC state championship coach) as his DC at Franklin and makes it to the show. Only 1 problem that night, Riverdale was amazin and out match Franklin at almost every position. TJ now has Coach U ( former HC at Oakland who dragged a gold ball home). BGA should be stackin em up the next few years.

Does coach U prefer to coach a bunch of athletes? From what I hear BGA doesn't have the same type of player as their competition.

Does coach U prefer to coach a bunch of athletes? From what I hear BGA doesn't have the same type of player as their competition.

Everything but the O-line matches up in size. They are good, but size will catch up. Besides that, the LBs, Backs, and every other spot, even D-line, matches up fine.