Riverdale vs. Mt.Juliet

uncfan09

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(unc4life @ Apr 29 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826447826[/snapback]Outstanding game by both teams.. very glad MJ decided to join in on this one.. thanks for coming & congrats on the win. WTG both teams. nice playing. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

A game truly worth the price of admission

• 11 months later...

A game truly worth the price of admission

I had the date circled on my calendar, and my admission price tucked away in my wallet. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Unfortunately, I have heard, Riverdale called today and cancelled their Tuesday night game

at Mount Juliet. One day notice. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I had the date circled on my calendar, and my admission price tucked away in my wallet. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Unfortunately, I have heard, Riverdale called today and cancelled their Tuesday night game at Mount Juliet. One day notice. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Does anyone know why Riverdale cancelled tonight's game vs Mount Juliet????

Maybe a make up District game that was rained out

Does anyone know why Riverdale cancelled tonight's game vs Mount Juliet????Maybe a make up District game that was rained out

I dont know, maybe Breeden was mad about how Mt Juliets coach treated his good friend Terry Floyd down in Coffee County and he doesnt want to put up with her BS.

( Sorry, I'm just kidding!)

I dont know, maybe Breeden was mad about how Mt Juliets coach treated his good friend Terry Floyd down in Coffee County and he doesnt want to put up with her BS.

( Sorry, I'm just kidding!)

I would think Coach Breeden would not do that, but I guess someone will post the real reason.

I'll just buy lunch with the ticket money I was holding back. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Isn't it ironic.....Riverdale cancelling tonight's game with Mt. Juliet, with one day's notice.

After all the grief the Riverdale supporters gave MJ in 2007, for possibly cancelling the

game for the same reason!

Cookeville is a DISTRICT GAME! YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM! They have to get two games in before the end of the season. If you're going to talk like you know something then show that you HAVE intelligence. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />