Question for HTV?

LSMFT

HTV

With you being a true Powell Panther and proud of it, have you heard how Lee Smith and John Bruhin are doing at Marshall this spring. I know that Ian O'Connor will graduate within the next couple of weeks because I saw Logan the other day. But I wonder to him about the two Powell players and how they were doing and thought I would post the question to you. Also Logan said the big lineman from Webb, Inman, looked to be a starter again this coming year but at LT instead of Guard.

QUOTE(LSMFT @ Apr 25 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826445036[/snapback]HTV

With you being a true Powell Panther and proud of it, have you heard how Lee Smith and John Bruhin are doing at Marshall this spring. I know that Ian O'Connor will graduate within the next couple of weeks because I saw Logan the other day. But I wonder to him about the two Powell players and how they were doing and thought I would post the question to you. Also Logan said the big lineman from Webb, Inman, looked to be a starter again this coming year but at LT instead of Guard.

Actually, John is not at Marshall yet. He signed this past February and will enroll in summer school after he graduates from Powell next month and be a true freshman in the fall.

John's brother, Zane, is no longer at Marshall. He is back home working. I don't know why he made the decision to leave. I haven't talked with him since he's been home.

As I understand it, Lee is doing conditioning work, but didn't do any contact work during spring practice. He has still not been released by doctors for contact after his inury.

Inman started last year as a junior, so I see no reason why he won't be a starter as a senior.