MCMINN CENTRAL?

CRUTCHFIELD

How excited are you about the Red Nation CHARGing the field on you all again this year???? All I got to say is "if" PCHS pulls it out, you better watch it because the students aren't holding back this year. I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE WILL STOP US!!!!!!!!!

The old warhorse has seen many battles between the Chargers and the Wildcats. The Cats have won some, the Chargers have won some. Lot of of great games between these two. Rivals from the old Englewood Ram/Etowah Piledriver days. But how silly is it to rush the field on a regular season victory. But since beating the Chargers every year is your ultimate goal,then rush the field if you must. Since the Wildcats have not seen Round 2 in a long time, it is your only chance to rush the field.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How excited are you about the Red Nation CHARGing the field on you all again this year???? All I got to say is "if" PCHS pulls it out, you better watch it because the students aren't holding back this year. I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE WILL STOP US!!!!!!!!!

Just when was it that Polk Co. came up with "THE RED NATION" If I remember last years game the people who stopped the RED NATION from storming the field was about 4 Chargers players who meet The Nation as they tried to storm the field.

How excited are you about the Red Nation CHARGing the field on you all again this year???? All I got to say is "if" PCHS pulls it out, you better watch it because the students aren't holding back this year. I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE WILL STOP US!!!!!!!!!

Just when was it that Polk Co. came up with "THE RED NATION" If I remember last years game the people who stopped the RED NATION from storming the field was about 4 Chargers players who meet The Nation as they tried to storm the field.

Just when was it that Polk Co. came up with "THE RED NATION" If I remember last years game the people who stopped the RED NATION from storming the field was about 4 Chargers players who meet The Nation as they tried to storm the field. Just when was it that Polk Co. came up with "THE RED NATION" If I remember last years game the people who stopped the RED NATION from storming the field was about 4 Chargers players who meet The Nation as they tried to storm the field.

Actually it was the whole team, including the coaching staff.

The old warhorse has seen many battles between the Chargers and the Wildcats. The Cats have won some, the Chargers have won some. Lot of of great games between these two. Rivals from the old Englewood Ram/Etowah Piledriver days. But how silly is it to rush the field on a regular season victory. But since beating the Chargers every year is your ultimate goal,then rush the field if you must. Since the Wildcats have not seen Round 2 in a long time, it is your only chance to rush the field.

Yep, well the Wildcats were there I believe in 2004, and where have the Chargers been in this Century???? Oh yea, that's right while Polk was playing, yall were in Englewood at the house. And I guarantee you, if Central was to upset Polk, the Chargers Student Section will try and rush the field too.