Station Camp at Livingston

expo

QUOTE(expo @ Apr 29 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826447890[/snapback]Yes station camp 1 livingston 0. station camp got a pk with like 5 mins left. The call was ridiculous. It was a shame to see a good game end like that. With both teams having starters out, it was a pretty good game. I look forward to seein la and station camp play again in the tournament.

This sounds familiar....Region Finals, 2005. Station Camp at Livingston

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ May 1 2007 - 07:32 PM) 826449414[/snapback]Livingston won that one, correct?

Correct. He's referring to when their goalie came out and gave a full speed shoulder to a kid's face and knocked him flat on his back. If all goes as expected in district play, the region rematch should be pretty good.

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ May 1 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826449100[/snapback]lol, apparently third time's the charm with this message... Your remark that anyone would dive is not true. I never ever dove due to the fact that I had a coach who would have run me for hours if I pulled such a stunt. I really cannot explain how much distaste I hold for diving. It. Is. Cheating. If the Livingston player truly fouls you in the box, why do you NEED to dive?

Diving eliminates the integrity of the sport; there really is no way to argue against that point. But perhaps integrity and winning honestly doesn't matter as much to me as it does to other people... oh well...

And, on a side note, I am not trying to bash the Station Camp program. They are a superb group of soccer players and a class act.... It's just that diving really gets under my skin...

players in all level of soccer use diving to the advantage. dude you should try it.... everyones doing it. peer pressure!!!!

QUOTE(soccer7 @ May 3 2007 - 06:52 AM) 826450613[/snapback]Correct. He's referring to when their goalie came out and gave a full speed shoulder to a kid's face and knocked him flat on his back. If all goes as expected in district play, the region rematch should be pretty good.

Yeah that game was exciting. Livingston should win their district. I think Station camp will have a tough time winning theirs with portland and a white house team that gets hot during tourney time.

QUOTE(expo @ May 3 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826450750[/snapback]Yeah that game was exciting. Livingston should win their district. I think Station camp will have a tough time winning theirs with portland and a white house team that gets hot during tourney time.

Yeah, District 8 seems to be far more up for grabs than District 7. Good luck to all teams in the upcoming weeks. It's about that time, boys!

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(soccer7 @ May 3 2007 - 06:52 AM) 826450613[/snapback]Correct. He's referring to when their goalie came out and gave a full speed shoulder to a kid's face and knocked him flat on his back. If all goes as expected in district play, the region rematch should be pretty good.

A full speed shoulder??? ammm... i was there... and that keeper you are talking about is Joseph Schaffer, a huge kid... who got the ball on his chest, stood up... and the skinny livingston player kept running until he hit that wall called Schaffer... bouncing off him making it look really bad... thus the reff calling a PK and ending the game... now SC get's the payback... karma will get you everytime... is a _____!...

Good luck to both teams in Regions!!!

if they go again to region finals it will be the 4th time in a row i think that both teams face each other in a final for regions... "I think"

QUOTE(jampaalb @ May 13 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826458470[/snapback]A full speed shoulder??? ammm... i was there... and that keeper you are talking about is Joseph Schaffer, a huge kid... who got the ball on his chest, stood up... and the skinny livingston player kept running until he hit that wall called Schaffer... bouncing off him making it look really bad... thus the reff calling a PK and ending the game... now SC get's the payback... karma will get you everytime... is a _____!...

Good luck to both teams in Regions!!!

if they go again to region finals it will be the 4th time in a row i think that both teams face each other in a final for regions... "I think"

They've only met once in a region final, but they have met a total of three times in the region tournament as a whole, the other two times being a region semi-final. LA is 3-0 against S.C. in region tournament play. Regardless of who wins between Portland and LA, S.C. is gonna have a hard road to travel to a region championship, something that, thanks to LA, they have never won.

QUOTE(4soccerplaya10 @ May 1 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826449016[/snapback]I dont really blame Unger for diving. I mean think about.... if a livingston player is stupid enough to hit an attacking player in the box with only minutes to go then they deserve to get the a call called on them. Unger was smart enough to take advantage of the defender's stupidity, thus winning them the game. I know i would of done the same thing as he did. Anyone would!

I dont really blame Unger for diving. I mean think about.... if a livingston player is stupid enough to hit an attacking player in the box with only minutes to go then they deserve to get the a call called on them. Unger was smart enough to take advantage of the defender's stupidity, thus winning them the game. I know i would of done the same thing as he did. Anyone would!

I dont really blame Unger for diving. I mean think about.... if a livingston player is stupid enough to hit an attacking player in the box with only minutes to go then they deserve to get the a call called on them. Unger was smart enough to take advantage of the defender's stupidity, thus winning them the game. I know i would of done the same thing as he did. Anyone would!

No buddy i dont think anybody would have.. jus somebody that new they couldnt beat them any other way so they decided to keep takin dives, Unger is truly a pro........ AT DIVIN.. that seems to be it cause everytime iv seen him play he's always ben on the ground.

QUOTE(ruthlessdcfan08 @ May 14 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826459001[/snapback]i hope SC beat the heck out of LA, we lost to LA in the district finals the other night because of a crap PK and livingston is prolly the worst team in state for playin cheap all they do is push

??? Random.