Best Upcoming senior class

Guest hhsmustangs08

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SpeedyGonzo @ May 11 2007 - 08:45 AM) 826457156[/snapback]I stand corrected. I should have said "Florida state finalist." Tampa did beat Strictly Soccer in a shootout and MFC tied Strictly Soccer the next week in a great game in Jacksonville.

When MFC 90 can stand toe to toe with TNFC 90 they will be considered a threat, but you guys can't even win your state league, settle down about a glorious draw in Florida. Houston will have a strong team, but Brentwood looks just a bit stronger.

Guest hhsmustangs08

QUOTE(adidasking @ May 13 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826458645[/snapback]When MFC 90 can stand toe to toe with TNFC 90 they will be considered a threat, but you guys can't even win your state league, settle down about a glorious draw in Florida. Houston will have a strong team, but Brentwood looks just a bit stronger.

actually yes we did win state league theres 1 game left against PSA Blaze and we went 5-0-1 in state league so yea we did when state league and yes we will be considered a threat so yes we'll see

QUOTE(Law-Five @ May 14 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826459007[/snapback]If you lose to PSA and PSA beats ERSA you wouldn't win the state league.

MFC has not won the league. PSA has three games left. If they win all three, they win it.

If MFC beats PSA it won't matter what PSA does in the other two--MFC wins it.

But, this is club and better suited for the club forum.

QUOTE(adidasking @ May 13 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826458645[/snapback]When MFC 90 can stand toe to toe with TNFC 90 they will be considered a threat, but you guys can't even win your state league, settle down about a glorious draw in Florida. Houston will have a strong team, but Brentwood looks just a bit stronger.

I agree, first of all, why are they in the state league anyways =D.. If they were 1st or 2nd in the state then they would not have to play in it... They would be playing in the premier league with arsenal and TNFC.

Guest hhsmustangs08

QUOTE(TtT @ May 14 2007 - 06:03 PM) 826459037[/snapback]I agree, first of all, why are they in the state league anyways =D.. If they were 1st or 2nd in the state then they would not have to play in it... They would be playing in the premier league with arsenal and TNFC.

Last year state was a diff team then now thats why we in state league. Most of the Fury players came over right after state but the state league will be finished on June 1st at 7 in Nashville when MFC plays PSA.

QUOTE(TtT @ May 14 2007 - 06:03 PM) 826459037[/snapback]I agree, first of all, why are they in the state league anyways =D.. If they were 1st or 2nd in the state then they would not have to play in it... They would be playing in the premier league with arsenal and TNFC.

Premier League isn't that much stronger than state league this year. In PL, the Arkansas teams have never been able to compete, the Alabama and Mississippi teams aren't that strong (at least, they have never beaten MFC's A team and struggled with the B team). TNFC and Crush are the class of the PL, and last year at state MFC tied Crush and lost 2-3 to TNFC. I would say that is standing toe-to-toe.

Not sure how the Lousiana teams are after Katrina.

Houston juniors from MFC are David Haba, Brady Ondra, Taylor Young, Matt Lightfoot, Casey Dietz, Micah Thomas, Devin VanCleave.

Houston is going to be tough.