best lineman in the state....maybe even the world

wchs78

QUOTE(wchs78 @ May 3 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826451243[/snapback]Well, if thats tha case look for Josh Beersdorf on USC sideline because he benches 410,squats 450, cleans 320 and runs a 4.9 40.......even so hes goin to a D2 school in Mississippi maybe because hes in 1A or grades idk

STUMBLEBISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=349&p=8&a...amp;nid=3048668 if you don't believe me.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(norespect @ May 4 2007 - 09:27 AM) 826451536[/snapback]Is this a joke?

yes......if u knew the kid u'd understand

QUOTE(norespect @ May 2 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826449841[/snapback]No doubt, BEST Defensive Lineman in the state, KENDALL "MOOKIE" Dangerfield from Giles County. #17 in the COUNTRY. 6'3 275, benches 350, cleans about 300, squats over 400, and still runs under a 5.0 40 time. This guy is an offensive lineman EATER. He's strong enough to hold his ground against anybody, adn quick enough to make plays up and down the line of scrimmage. Look for him next year on the sideline of a major SEC school.

wut was his # of tackles, sacks, etc.

QUOTE(wchs78 @ Apr 29 2007 - 06:45 PM) 826447978[/snapback]i hate to tell u that logan baer was not tha best lineman this past year josh beersdorf was as for this upcoming i would say he prolly is

I hate to tell you but Beersdorf was not the best lineman last year, I would take one Brian West or one Zack Stults over them both. Maybe you were talking only Waynesboro linemen. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(norespect @ May 2 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826449841[/snapback]No doubt, BEST Defensive Lineman in the state, KENDALL "MOOKIE" Dangerfield from Giles County. #17 in the COUNTRY. 6'3 275, benches 350, cleans about 300, squats over 400, and still runs under a 5.0 40 time. This guy is an offensive lineman EATER. He's strong enough to hold his ground against anybody, adn quick enough to make plays up and down the line of scrimmage. Look for him next year on the sideline of a major SEC school.

Looks like Mookies stock must be dropping because they have him at #49 now.

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 4 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826452062[/snapback]I hate to tell you but Beersdorf was not the best lineman last year, I would take one Brian West or one Zack Stults over them both. Maybe you were talking only Waynesboro linemen. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

what are their maxes, 40 time, tackles, etc?

QUOTE(ruse? @ Apr 30 2007 - 04:54 PM) 826448537[/snapback]Yes it is. Furthermore, this kind of self promotion or poor attempt at humor is perhaps the most "un-lineman" thing I have read on this board. And, I have read a lot.

srry i didnt realize that there was a code of ethics for lineman maybe u could post them and let all tha lineman no wat it is

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 4 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826452062[/snapback]I hate to tell you but Beersdorf was not the best lineman last year, I would take one Brian West or one Zack Stults over them both. Maybe you were talking only Waynesboro linemen. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yes i was talkin bout waynesboro but, idk if i wouldnt take Beersdorf but tha lineman ur talkin are tha two awesome guards from Cwood i think and yes they are terrific players

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 6 2007 - 02:50 PM) 826452922[/snapback]When I saw the topic, I could only think of the entire Mt. Pleasant offensive line.