Silverdale

fargen01

QUOTE(fargen01 @ May 3 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826451350[/snapback]Sorry I didn't make it clear but I was talking as of last year. I heard that some of their players a spending A LOT of time in the weight room, maybe they will be tougher /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> .

Who are those few kids that impressed you? I might know them.

Yea.....Maybe.

The QB was the only one that really stood out but a couple other kids did pretty well. I don't remember who now..I've slept since then /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Soon very soon!

Yea.....Maybe.

Oh, I won't get scarce. If you will be right then I'll congratulate you, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Yea.....Maybe.

Silverdale-Grace should be a good game. No needs for congratulations because I'm not a SD fan. I'm just calling it as I see it. Come by and see me after the SP game of you ain't skeerd /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,its true,the Silverdale guys do get in the weight room alot.These guys just love to work and get better.Lowery,the QB of whom you speak,really leads by example in offseason work outs.Man zonepirate and fargen are just goin back and forth,and neither of them are from silverdale haha.

QUOTE(cwoodsboy @ May 4 2007 - 07:15 AM) 826451412[/snapback]Yes,its true,the Silverdale guys do get in the weight room alot.These guys just love to work and get better.Lowery,the QB of whom you speak,really leads by example in offseason work outs.Man zonepirate and fargen are just goin back and forth,and neither of them are from silverdale haha.

What can I say...offseason is boring /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 4 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826451498[/snapback]What can I say...offseason is boring /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yea, it's VERY boring. All there is, is just rumors and more rumors. And then when football comes we get to see which are true and which aren't!

• 2 months later...

Did anybody see Coach Allen on the Stump show the other day.He said it was a God thing that those boys from brainerd and howard ect,ect are there and that no recruitng was done.He also said he didnt recruit what so ever at Lakeview.Why do you think they let him go he came off 2 of there best seasons.When is somebody at silverdale going to take a real good honest look at what is going on.That is a great church and is a whole lot more important than building a program at all cost.Going to schools in brainerd and asking for names from jr. high and visiting brainerd and howard through christian athlete program reps is against the rules.The woody allens are not worth a couple of good years if they can even produce that.Then again I told you guys a long time ago about this stuff so dont act like I am crying becuase it doesnt affect my team.I just got tore up when he called all those kids coming a God thing.

Did anybody see Coach Allen on the Stump show the other day.He said it was a God thing that those boys from brainerd and howard ect,ect are there and that no recruitng was done.He also said he didnt recruit what so ever at Lakeview.Why do you think they let him go he came off 2 of there best seasons.When is somebody at silverdale going to take a real good honest look at what is going on.That is a great church and is a whole lot more important than building a program at all cost.Going to schools in brainerd and asking for names from jr. high and visiting brainerd and howard through christian athlete program reps is against the rules.The woody allens are not worth a couple of good years if they can even produce that.Then again I told you guys a long time ago about this stuff so dont act like I am crying becuase it doesnt affect my team.I just got tore up when he called all those kids coming a God thing.

Well he left on his on at Lakeview for one. he's not recruiting, and if he has all these years, how come TSSAA isn't doing something about it. He runs a clean program at Silverdale. And let me clear up a few things about the "stud" transfers everyone talks about. First, they arent really studs. There is one kid who will be major factor, but he's about it. everyone says they came from howard and brainerd. This is also untrue. 2 came from DAVID Brainerd, one came from hixson where he wasn't playin any sprots because of his grades, one came from ooltewah where he wasn't playin anything but jv basketball, and one kid did come from Brainerd. All that said, Coach Allen is a good, Christian coach who doesnt recruit, and the guys who will be the biggest factors on the team this year are all returning, such as Lowery and Walliser, you could ask anybody and they would tell you they are the leaders of that football team.Silverdale IS a great church and School, so no need to get upset, and building the progam is not the most important thing there. That would be makin Godly young guys.

And let me clear up a few things about the "stud" transfers everyone talks about. First, they arent really studs. There is one kid who will be major factor, but he's about it. everyone says they came from howard and brainerd. This is also untrue. 2 came from DAVID Brainerd, one came from hixson where he wasn't playin any sprots because of his grades, one came from ooltewah where he wasn't playin anything but jv basketball, and one kid did come from Brainerd.

I was standing with the coaches when these "transfers" walked by last year. No way you would convence any in that group, me included, that only one of them is any good. I'll bet 4 or 5 of them start. I saw SDs talent last year, there is no way they won't help the team

Ok then tell me something..... How does a kid not have good enough grades to play sports at Hixson but is able to get in a private school?

I was standing with the coaches when these "transfers" walked by last year. No way you would convence any in that group, me included, that only one of they is any good. I'll bet 4 or 5 of them start. I saw SDs talent last year, there is no way they won't help the team

Ok then tell me something..... How does a kid not have good enough grades to play sports at Hixson but is able to get in a private school?

Fix your grades, get into the private, maintain good grades, then play football. That was easy.

I hope this doesn't turn into another thread like the Temple one since Silverdale sounds like they are building a nice little program.